Looking for some community help

90 Orc Warrior
My gf has been lvling her first toon a disc priest and i was wodering if i could grab some of you fine peoples oppinions.

Firstly ive read the so called guides an they r !@#$. I was hoping some actual priests outside of the priest forum could give her some help on a dungeon. Lfr. Rotation.

Ive noticed myself she goes oom quite quickly. So maybe some advice is needed.

Glyphs and roto would be great! Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
http://www.icy-veins.com/discipline-priest-wow-pve-healing-guide
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Honestly, my wife just started playing again and I had her roll a destro lock. While lvling they have great burst, great AoE, access to a tank pet really good self heals, and will NEVER go OOM.

inmho, it's one of the best classes to set newer players up with. trying to do stuff as a disc priest when that is your first character may be tough.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
If she wants to add me, I can help her out.

I'll add her and I can talk to her on vent, or via chat.

I'm "that gf who plays the priest", so I know the feeling.

If she's interested in this, just let me know and I'll post my btag. I found that someone reactively helping me was better than just reading noxxic.

Edit:

Howtopriest.com and the Blog Tales of a Priest are excellent resources, as is noxxic and iceveins.
Edited by Naérdriel on 4/18/2013 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]