LF to PuG myself *wink* for 5.0 content!

90 Human Paladin
Greetings Argent Dawn!

I am looking to PuG myself or join up with a raid group doing 5.0 Content. My DPS set is better than my tank set but I do have a tanking option.

I work afternoons Mon-Fri and will consider any groups and/or times that are around that work schedule!

Have some experiance with MGV and LFR of all raids and have read how Normal works. Our raid group at the time was not able to clear and I am wanting to see the content and grab some loots! Thank you!

P.S: If needed I have a few healers, tanks and other DPS that can fill in as well (very good, skilled players)
Reply Quote
Hona -- Our group is still doing 5.0 content. I should clarify that this is LotI's second raid team!

We run Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:00 am -- 11:00 pm server time. It's a fun bunch, but we are nearly always scrambling to find a 9th or 10th person, which has slowed us down a bit. Lately we have been running LFR with the guild on Tuesday nights to try and get our gear up to par for ToT.

If the time works for you and you're interested, let me know when you'll be online next and I will look for you! (I'm on about every night but usually on an assortment of alts. Or if you see our raid leader, Tahirii, you can let him know you are interested.

We don't have a pally right now and we could really use a DPSer with a tanking or healing off-spec, and we would be willing to help gear someone who would be a reliable team member.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/19/2013 06:07 AMPosted by Rosamonde
We run Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:00 am -- 11:00 pm server time.

is this 8PM to 11PM or 8AM to 11PM? Or do you really raid that long WAHOO INSANE!!!!

With current work schedule I would be very interested in a AM one before work as I am working during the PM section......if I get a new schedule coming up then I will be free!

If our times match up then it sounds like you may have found a 10th person/paladin with DPS and tanking abilities!
Reply Quote
Sadly, that is just a slip of the fingers -- I meant to say 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM.

I'm sorry you won't be able to join us! Good luck with finding a group that fits your schedule!

Or if your schedule changes, we'll try again! :)
Edited by Rosamonde on 4/21/2013 5:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
ya know.. i could raid those hours on tues/weds.. 8am-11pm.. that would be kinda fun
Reply Quote
ya know.. i could raid those hours on tues/weds.. 8am-11pm.. that would be kinda fun

Haha -- I think I would get a little sick of sitting in my chair that long!

But seriously, we really do need a tank/DPS and a healer/DPS. Some nights we could even use a plain DPS, but it's the lack of a third healer that most often holds us back. Our healers are great, but sometimes one of them has RL going on...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hopefully my schedule changes so I can join you!

I will let everyone in my guild know about your group as I know a few would be very interested. If you're ever needing to PuG people go ahead and look for <Last Bastion> and check with them! Few healers, tanks and various DPS for ya :D
Reply Quote
Hopefully my schedule changes so I can join you!

I will let everyone in my guild know about your group as I know a few would be very interested. If you're ever needing to PuG people go ahead and look for <Last Bastion> and check with them! Few healers, tanks and various DPS for ya :D

Awesome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]