The World PvPs Finest GM has Just Been Eaten

90 Undead Rogue
http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r649/Senoxis/a82a45a2-b5f6-471c-b42c-bb3429d2eb02_zpsf8d4126e.jpg

No AFK.
This was in the middle of a Blackrock vs. Darkspear Alliance War, which Blackrock !@#$ed them up.

YUM THE TASTE OF BLOOD IS SOO GOOD :)

Reszo if you read this and feel the guilt to come out and 1vX me, just let you know.. I'll appreciate a 1v1.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
No screenshot then edited. lol
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
Reszo never 1v1. He 10v1
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Well he gets the embarassament for the day
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
How long did you have to freeze your video card in order to accomplish this incredible feat?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i like how they release their rage and anger on the thrallmar guards later on. oh wait, they are doing it every day!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
How long did you have to freeze your video card in order to accomplish this incredible feat?

LOL a it's still going.
Reply Quote
Burst of Speed. GTFO lmao
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Rofl, Wpvp stll excists? Jeeze, been seeing a lot of Med and Baj army lately.
Reply Quote
Rofl, Wpvp stll excists? Jeeze, been seeing a lot of Med and Baj army lately

We recruit less than before. Plus we kick a lot of kids. Nothing worse than people who dont wpvp in a wpvp guild
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
04/18/2013 10:09 PMPosted by Skitzoh
Rofl, Wpvp stll excists? Jeeze, been seeing a lot of Med and Baj army lately

We recruit less than before. Plus we kick a lot of kids. Nothing worse than people who dont wpvp in a wpvp guild

Still waiting to see some of that famous wpvp you're talking about.
Reply Quote

Hellfire, Nagrand, Dark Portal, Horde Vendors, Org. Where else do you want us to go? lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
04/18/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Skitzoh

Hellfire, Nagrand, Dark Portal, Horde Vendors, Org. Where else do you want us to go? lol

Pretty sure WPF crumbles when there's more than 5 horde in any given zone. Just being present in a neutral area does not mean you are participating in PvP.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman

Um maybe people are sick of wpvping in the same place every single day. You guys go to Hellfire majority of the time. That guild will soon die.

Hellfire is boring you guys wpvp there way to much, Nagrand, boring, Dark Portal meh it's ok. Horde Vendors too easy. Org too easy. Btw Horde don't give a damn about Org. Give yourselves a challenge and hit up the horde shrine or something. Horde shrine isn't that hard to take over. If you guys are so good at wpvp and all then you could do ettt.
Edited by Umadbrro on 4/18/2013 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That guild will soon die
Heard that before. It Didn't die back then either.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
That guild will soon die
Heard that before. It Didn't die back then either.

It will trust me (=
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you want to 1v1 someone i will be glad to kick your !@#

http://i1360.photobucket.com/albums/r649/Senoxis/a82a45a2-b5f6-471c-b42c-bb3429d2eb02_zpsf8d4126e.jpg

No AFK.
This was in the middle of a Blackrock vs. Darkspear Alliance War, which Blackrock !@#$ed them up.

YUM THE TASTE OF BLOOD IS SOO GOOD :)

Reszo if you read this and feel the guilt to come out and 1vX me, just let you know.. I'll appreciate a 1v1.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Oh my. That screenshot might have meant something if you didn't butcher it. That edit is horrendous.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]