Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
As far as I'm aware, it is still CRZ-free. =D
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
It's definitely still CRZ free.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Its CRZ free by default do the rule set, but you can still invite people in or be invited out if you choose to.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
I've been farming a certain rare for months and I haven't seen it once. I'm paired with Area 52, so i'm pretty screwed in the rare farming aspect...

Is VeCo still CRZ free?

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it, I promise I'll only be a few minutes. :)

If they decide to keep this realm CRZ free I might decide to transfer here. I can't stand the blasted thing.

Dartail#1666 btag, thanks in advance if anyone decides to help. (I only have horde toons)

If you plan to use our realm to farm our rares, you are sadly mistaken.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Yes, there are lots of poeple who go about farming off-transfer people who camp rares.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I've been farming a certain rare for months and I haven't seen it once. I'm paired with Area 52, so i'm pretty screwed in the rare farming aspect...

Is VeCo still CRZ free?

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it, I promise I'll only be a few minutes. :)

If they decide to keep this realm CRZ free I might decide to transfer here. I can't stand the blasted thing.

Dartail#1666 btag, thanks in advance if anyone decides to help. (I only have horde toons)

If you plan to use our realm to farm our rares, you are sadly mistaken.

This. Xfer here or stay off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]