A priest just cast Confession on the realm!

90 Human Death Knight
Quick! Admit to a guilty action / pleasure!

I've wiped multiple raids before.
Guild raids.
For the sole purpose of teaching mechanics to members.
But once or twice...
For the lulz.

Edited by Ihcapnek on 6/25/2013 9:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I spend tens of thousands of gold on transmog/roleplay items.

I have a problem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I've spent over 6000g on changing my hair color/cut on my rogue when it was Arielen. It used to be the blonde shoulder-length one until, one faithful day, she grew it out and dyed it.

My priest never completed DS10 spine because my weekly pug team would wipe at least 8 times every Thursday before I gave up.

I also moved all my toons to MG without telling a soul beforehand.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

I have a problem.

You're not alone...

--

On my rogue, I used Tricks of the Trade on an annoying mage in the group, instead on the tank. The mage wasn't too happy about it, but it felt good.

I cried when I left my guild Forbidden Lore on Alliance. They're wonderful, wonderful people.

I left my old server without telling anyone about it. When they finally got hold of me, they were shocked that I transferred to a Role Playing realm.

I votekicked a mage for using Blizzard on single-target mobs and... pretty much everything that moved. I don't think he was aware that he had more than that spell at his disposal. I'm not ashamed.

EDIT: The first time I had to subdue my voidwalker in order to bind him to me (back when we still had to do that quest) I died several times before figuring out what to do.

I was a bad lock...bad bad bad.
Edited by Inguma on 4/19/2013 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
When I play my warlock (level 22), I let my imp do the casting while I just keep applying my curses.

I'm demo spec.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Sometimes I'll plant Explosive Decoys outside of Northshire Abbey and stealth and watch lowbies curiously attack them and explode to their deaths.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sometimes I use Mind Vision to eavesdrop on (e)rps.

And then I giggle about it with my friends.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I like pink.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I lost interest in WoW five years ago and only inertia and online friends are keeping me playing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
On my rogue, I used Tricks of the Trade on an annoying mage in the group, instead on the tank. The mage wasn't too happy about it, but it felt good.

Did that to a real prick of a healer back in WotLK, I think it was. Granted, the tank did ask me to. If I recall correctly, the healer was trying to "grief" us by refusing to heal and just standing outside of the next pull, so the tank asked me and the hunter to pull onto the healer. That's normally something I wouldn't do, but that guy reached the end of my very long fuse.

I don't know if this counts, but back in the day when Divine Intervention existed I had a couple of paladin friends that would run into groups of other RPers when they were bored, shout something about how the world was miserable, then use DI on the other one who was usually hiding behind a tree. Although I was outwardly apologetic/embarrassed about it, I was actually laughing really really hard about it.

My favorite one was when the other one would run out to the new corpse and scream "NO, MY LOVE!" and then cast their DI right on top of them.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I generally take a fairly passive 'Eh whatever' approach to random battlegrounds since it's a coin-toss as far as how it'll go. Someone focusing me down? Happens. Grave yard camped? Annoying, but eh. Someone kind enough to do a /spit emote at me? Whatever, who cares.

However.

The minute you /spit emote at a friend I've queued up with? Focus about winning the match goes out the window and my entire goal in the battleground is then to personally make the remainder of the game an absolute living hell for you.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I actually hate the Challenge mode transmog set for warlocks. I hate it so much, I go out of my way to humiliate and destroy any warlock in a BG I see wearing it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
I've been playing since Vanilla and I still enjoy the game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I have a problem.

CUPPYCAKE VAULT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If asked for a portal to Dalaran by a rude individual I will instead make a portal to Ancient Dalaran.

Fun facts:

1. Ancient Portal looks identical to normal one and it has the name Dalaran.
2. The exit to Ancient Portal is well above the lethal height for a drop.
3. I'm not coming down to rez them or make another portal.
Edited by Madican on 4/19/2013 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If asked for a portal to Dalaran by a rude individual I will instead make a portal to Ancient Dalaran.

Fun facts:

You're my hero.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
I have done BGs with my Time-Lost Figurine equipped and only realized once the match was over. =3

Fun facts:

Where did you get that spell?! =O
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Go to Scarlet Halls, can be normal mode, and in Flamemaster's room is a book with the teleport spell. Go to Dalaran with it and from the same shop you get Poly:Black Cat they now sell Portal: Ancient Dalaran.

It's immense fun for portal roulette.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
My highest arena rating was achieved with the most easy team composition in the game's history, and is still an unimpressive rating.

I wiped my guild on the fire bird trash in Firelands.

I raid for cool looking gear, not progression.

And perhaps the worst, most heinous of them all, I undercut people on the AH by a disgusting margin.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I can never get motivated to push myself to level when a new expansion comes out, so I end up falling behind really quickly.. My highest character right now is still an 88.

I just get depressed when the gear and such that I worked so hard to get was suddenly as worthless as quest greens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]