A priest just cast Confession on the realm!

90 Tauren Paladin
Had a friend pickpocket a raid boss before we were ready. Boss charged down the hall, ricocheted off the healers (killing them), and then wiped the raid.

He didn't even get anything.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I've caused many, many raid wipes. Sometimes on purpose.

I use puns as a weaponized force.

Back in Wrath, the Grand Black War Mammoth dropped for me twice in VoA. The second time I won it, I sold it to someone.

I take people's tips for portals and profession services, then give them away to random lowbies.

If asked for a portal to Dalaran by a rude individual I will instead make a portal to Ancient Dalaran.

^This, except I do it to -everyone- who asks for a Dal port...

I won Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury in a raid where no one could use it. Then? I vendor'd it.
Reply Quote
My first ever character(WHICH WAS TRIAL VERSION) was a male human warrior.

And he had no facial hair.

http://i.imgur.com/MDRw2.gif
Edited by Sharkhan on 4/19/2013 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I now have a compulsion to find you and ask for a port just for this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I now have a compulsion to find you and ask for a port just for this.

Enjoy your descent into the pit
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

If asked for a portal to Dalaran by a rude individual I will instead make a portal to Ancient Dalaran.

YES HE DOES.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
My beard isn't real.

/ashamed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I had a friend once, he began to annoy me and my other friends. I removed him from RealID, and when he asked why I said I had turned it completely off. He still sends me in-game mail about how much he loves me and is thankful for our friendship - I honestly don't care.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My beard isn't real.

EVERYTHING I EVER KNEW WAS A LIE.
IS A LIE.
LIES!

*sobs uncontrollably*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
My beard isn't real.

/ashamed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40
Reply Quote
My beard isn't real.

/ashamed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSZaC_W7eyE
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I don't really enjoy raiding anymore, I find more enjoyment in playing the AH and leveling alts.
Reply Quote
Sometimes i get realu weirldy attatched friends who are girls irl. I keep droping hints that im the same gender as they are but dont quite get it. I finaly reveil that im a chick then they compleatly avoid me or dissapear ingame all together. I dont feel bad about this at all.

Also for some reason when i was nub to raiding back in the day i manage to be the last alive and follow directioms to the letter. I dunno it just was weird to me
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Goldshire.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm all for helping newbies learn new things, but if I see a chance to mess with them I'm taking it.

Case in point, you can see Ragnaros through this window.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You know how all those Northrend dungeons have those "beat the final boss, fall down these giant chutes into a water pool to get back to the beginning" design?

Water walking.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You know how all those Northrend dungeons have those "beat the final boss, fall down these giant chutes into a water pool to get back to the beginning" design?

Water walking.

Nothing like getting a DK kicked from Trial of the Crusader by telling him to pop PoF as we're all falling before Anub'arak
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nothing like getting a DK kicked from Trial of the Crusader by telling him to pop PoF as we're all falling before Anub'arak

Guilty as charged.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I pull bosses before we're ready if I'm bored. Or while half the raid is afk.
I still wonder why they kept me on the team.

I also used path of frost to kill raid/party members at those drops into water. /highfive Crea
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
More than half of my characters on this realm are Blood Elf.

Halp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]