A priest just cast Confession on the realm!

90 Human Mage
You know how all those Northrend dungeons have those "beat the final boss, fall down these giant chutes into a water pool to get back to the beginning" design?

Water walking.

Beginning of Wrath ingrained the reflex of holding both mouse buttons down and pointing the camera down when falling towards water from a height.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
More than half of my characters on this realm are Blood Elf.

Halp.

This. And I used to be Alliance until I came to WrA.

Also... *covers face in shame*

I USE THE BOX TO MAKE MY BROWNIES! I JUST ADD A SPECIAL EXTRA INGREDIENT!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Goldshire.

I sometimes go there just to sit and watch the trainwreck that is general chat.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm honestly terrified to tank or heal on anything that's not low level and inconsequential because I cannot stand the thought of being blamed for wipes.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
More than half of my characters on this realm are Blood Elf.

Halp.

This. And I used to be Alliance until I came to WrA.

Also... *covers face in shame*

I USE THE BOX TO MAKE MY BROWNIES! I JUST ADD A SPECIAL EXTRA INGREDIENT!

Congratulations. You both have contracted the Sin'dor-itis.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Despite being the Guild Leader of a Goblin Guild, having a Goblin main, and taking such delight in commerce and exposions...

Trolls are my favorite race, I only have one goblin, and half of my rolled toons are Trolls.

Also, I have a irrational dislike of Night Elves as a race as the first toon was rolled was one, and I promptly zoned into the starting zone with a bunch of naked Night Elves dancing around (it was during the Mister T promotion, PvE realm). Then later once I rolled a troll one ganked me, danced over my corpse, and a troll lowbie whistled at her as he ran past.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Toward the end of Cata I would go into LFR and just pretend I was doing something. Most of the time I was in another window reading fanfiction while I followed another raid member around.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sometimes I pretend I didn't see a whisper when I did because I just don't want to communicate with that person when they send it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I become a very unhappy person when I see people talking ICLY without even bothering to capitalize or punctuate properly.

I also trigger finger ignore people who use l33t speak ICly.

Seriously. Don't.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
My first ever character(WHICH WAS TRIAL VERSION) was a male human warrior.

Femorc Hunter. :3

Despite not RPing in-game, I do get plenty of wicked itches to start doing it again, but I can't decide what faction, what race, or what type of character to play. I'm almost TOO versatile. D: I can never make up my mind.

I also get nervous and fearful. :C I don't have my forum-RP confidence in-game.
Edited by Belevow on 4/19/2013 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm honestly terrified to tank or heal on anything that's not low level and inconsequential because I cannot stand the thought of being blamed for wipes.

This, when I'm on my 90 tank. I cant que and do heroics/lfr without atleast one person i know with me, my confidence in current content drops to zero without a friend tagging along.

Sometimes I pretend I didn't see a whisper when I did because I just don't want to communicate with that person when they send it.

^ And this. I'm guilty of this sooooo much.

I also tend to massively undercut people in the AH, sometimes I'm out to just sell something instead of actually making a profit.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
....When I first started RPing, it was on wow. I was a level 58 Death Knight, and I said, In character, that we could walk through people. I then proceeded to walk through the person I was speaking with to show how right I was.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I will often intentionally let FCs die if they insist on LoSing and outranging my heals while I am trying to keep them up.
Reply Quote
Ive never turned on pof nor aotp after many times of being irritated with hunters and dks who do.

Ive also been aprehencive with high level tanking till a friend naged me to do it and found out it wasent a big deal.

Other than using tounges, mrp, ghi (for a breif time) and now ucm (yes ive joined the band wagon run for your life.) Ive never used any other addon nor macros (exept /mount special whitch is nice to see now and then) when playing this game.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I miss tanking, but I'm just not good enough to handle 25-man raids.

So I scratch that itch by using Stampede with 4 'tanking' Specc pets every now and again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
>.>

I like mogging less then literally everyone in my guild. I dislike 99.9% of the gear designs out there, can't stand drawing them, loathe looking at them. When I can be convinced to foray into looking through moggit for something I like, I usually give up out of total irritation of the designs.

.... I really hate being asked what I think of someone's transmog.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Factional politics can just f___ off! I don't really care! Alliance, Horde, Argents... they're all just as ____ing corrupt as each other!

Except the Ebons... I can identify with them a great deal.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
When I first starting RPing, I pretended I was a love-torn undead who kept on following this orc female around, and kept on killing myself then pretending I came back to life with reincarnation and came back to the same girl and did this multiple times.

I don't like looking at my RP past.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm usually really laid back about pvp, except when it's that time. Then I don't dare have skype or anything else on because I cuss at the morons in the pugs so much my dog used to run out of the room thinking I was cussin' at her.

>.>

...I'm also a terrible masochist. Eventually I'll have every healing class at 90...in both factions.
Edited by Julïan on 4/19/2013 6:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm an elitist and I secretly despise many roleplayers for tiny, inconsequential things such as grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

As well as Stormwinds fetish for killing players without OOC consent, players applying real life physics to a fantasy setting (.50 caliber sniper rifles penetrating elementium [how and why both players have these not defined or explained]), dual-pistol wielding Death Knights (Hint hint), shadow-stepping instakilling rogues, every Draenei ever being a hermaphrodite (exaggeration), and

WORST OF ALL: Edgy McEvil Warlock T5 outside the Cathedral with his Dark Goth McStabby Rogue pal and Slutmog Shadowpriest lover making death threats at random passerby (You know who you are).

Oh, and half-demons/half-elves.

Last, but not least: Chat channel circlejerks.

This is a confession thread right?
Edited by Sulphuras on 4/19/2013 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]