A priest just cast Confession on the realm!

100 Night Elf Druid
I put in a ticket to get a quest fixed for my new troll and when a GM contacted me(Faster than expected) we started chatting about Vol'jin or Baine as Warchief instead of, you know, getting the quest fixed lol. I love it.

Still chatting actually.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
04/22/2013 01:54 AMPosted by Mairanu
Uh, I'd really like to RP but I don't think well on the fly when it comes to using actual words, I'm a crap writer.

You did fine when we tested the explosive brew.
Reply Quote
46 Night Elf Druid
I keep meaning to log on and play some WoW but Warframe keeps sucking up all of my time. :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Back in vanilla there was one particular run of UBRS in a 15-man raid (because yes, you could have a 15-man raid in UBRS back then). We had just gotten up to Rend's arena and started the event. The first couple waves of whelps and orcs/dragons had come out of the gate, and things weren't dying as fast as they should. Some of the whelps were still alive when the next wave started. Finishing my current target, I tabbed to the next...

...and ended up frostbolting one of the orcs in the balcony.

Next thing we knew, a hundred (well, less than that, but still) orcs swarmed into the arena and had their messy ways with us. There may have been lots of shouting in raidchat. Someone may have seen a frostbolt fly up to the balcony. Despite being front, I may have switched to chain-casting fireball for the rest of the run because of that.

...and no one ever knew until now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
...and no one ever knew until now.

HA HA! I HAZ UR SEKRETS!
~~

I, by and large, enjoy ERP

Eh, to elaborate, I can appreciate where the relationship aspect of such roleplay can lead, but I disapprove of having tunes to exclusively... err... be exclusive together. Like my fondness for writing Steamy Romance Novels! THEY LEAD NOWHERE BUT BUILD UP FOR THE BIGGEST TEASES EVER.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Lets seeee....

- My first character in vanilla was a troll shaman that I made on my brother's account. I got her to level 20 to get ghost wolf, and then decided I would level as a wolf. I also thought that you were supposed to buy upgrades from the little shop keepers in the barrens. The ones that just sell grey/white items.

- I once wiped an entire Nax25 raid as we were running back from another wipe. I ran out ahead of everyone because I was a super fast druid. But I didn't pay attention to my surroundings and pulled a mob, and it proceded to kill everyone. To this day I am afraid to be in the front of the group.

- Way back in the end of vanilla/start of BC I joined a guild on my warrior. We were not a good raid team, but we had people who thought we were hardcore. Most pulls were just fighting and arguing. To give you an idea, we couldn't get past the second boss in Kara. Then I got promoted to warrior class leader. I was so terrified, I stopped playing for a month and then rerolled a new character rather than deal with the drama.

...then, wrath happens. I join a new guild with my character. She's a paladin this time. I get on vent and recognized voices. Then names. It turned out my old guild reformed and I'd joined them again.
Edited by Yao on 4/22/2013 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My druid regularly goes around "marking" people as her territory....
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
What
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
My druid regularly goes around "marking" people as her territory....

you piss on people.

this is gold.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
One time I went to the bathroom and didn't wash my hands.
I haven't brushed my teeth in two days.
I sometimes go on long weeks without showering and then I put on lots of cologne and perfume.

love me
Reply Quote
I have a blood elf toon.
...And I think I'm going to start roleplaying with her. THE SHAME. (But I'm still totally going to do it.)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
The officers of my guild are more evil, brutal, and more effective villains than my character is. Uthibar just gets the glory and infamy because he's the guild leader.

<.<

I pretend to know stuff about Vanilla and Burning Crusade, as if I experienced it first hand. Truth is, I started playing seriously around Wrath, and didn't start PvEing until 3.3 with the Fall of the Lich King.
Edited by Uthibar on 4/25/2013 6:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Just today, I discovered I can charge my totem with Loadstone elementals and not just Energized Geodes.

After two years... who would have thought?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
I actually do have a face.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Naturally. Your story spoiled that for us.

I had been rather hoping there was nothing but an empty abyss barely contained by leather threatening to consume all reality sitting on your shoulders, but alas...
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
I had been rather hoping there was nothing but an empty abyss barely contained by leather threatening to consume all reality sitting on your shoulders, but alas...
Reply Quote
I once used that WoW statue website to see Enekie's face.

Imsosorry
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
04/25/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Snuffit
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
A) People keep talking about memes, and I have no clue what they are or any intention of finding out.

B) I've been a raid leader, guild master, and been pretty successful at it... but I've never bothered learning a single acronym, for any class, ever.

C) On my hunter, I misdirect to other DPS and spam "Duck, Bob, and Weave Leroy!" Because I get bored after about 30 seconds.

D) I don't understand 50% of what people under the age of 22 are talking about.

/hangs head in shame
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
D) I don't understand 50% of what people under the age of 22 are talking about.

How much of what I'm talking about do you understand?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]