Oh I would love to see this in 5.3

100 Orc Warrior
Raging Blow
10 rage
instant 12 sec cooldown
Requires melee weapon in main hand
A mighty blow that deals 190% wep damage from both weapons and reduces all healing done or received by 25%. You can use Raging Blow twice in a row, each use has a 12 sec recharge time. Enrage effects reset a charge. Limit 2 charges.

What this change would do:
-Allow fresh 90 fury warriors the option to stick with fury and not feel forced to go arms due to having too many gaps in the rotation and nothing to do (due to low crit rating).

- Gives Dps Warriors a niche and a reason to be brought in rbgs due to meatcleaver Stacked Raging blows spreading the Ms effect and some extra viability for fury. With the tank changes wars will be hurt by this the most out of all the classes due to fc being what makes wars desirable.

What this change does not do:

- Affect high end Pve. Players sitting at 510+ Ilvl or 30%+ Crit Will not notice a change in priority or rotation, sitting in BiS gear crit will be around 30-32% unbuffed, meaning with raid buffs etc. They will be around 70-74% critical strike chance on bloodthirst, so going 2 or 3 bloodthirsts without a crit will be VERY unlikely.

- This will not affect how fury scales with gear. Crit will be just as important as it is now and this will not diminish its value.

Then they can take the Ms effect off of Wildstrike and call it good.

Make it happen blizz.

Edit: Edited to refine how the ability would act and to edit out some things.

Edit 2: Basically The ability would work the same as now except you can use it without being enraged first for double its rage cost and a 6 sec cd. You could still fit 3 into a cs window
still.

Edit 3: Updated OP, added in what the tooltip would look like with the new changes.
Edited by Ezyo on 4/27/2013 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Enrage effects Reset the cd and cause it to cost 0 rage. Stacks up to 2

INFINITE RAGING BLOWS
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
GDI
Raging Blow
10 Rage
6 sec cd
A mighty Blow that deals 190% weapon damage with both weapon. Causes the mortal strike effect. Enrage effects Reset the cd and cause it to cost 0 rage. Stacks up to 2

Then they can take the ms effect off of Wildstrike and call it good.

If WS needed something they could do this.

Wildstrike
30 rage
instant
A quick strike with the off hand weapon, dealing 225% wep damage. Your successful WS hits increase the attack speed by 8%. Stacks 3 times and lasts 10 sec.

Then they can take out Flurry.

Make it happen blizz

No, no.

No no no no no no no no no no no.

Edit: In the likely event that this is a troll, 4/10.

If you really think a 6sec CD on raging blow is a good idea, don't procreate.
Edited by Tesh on 4/20/2013 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Somebody didn't get his treat today.

OT: This seems like a really good change that will help Fury become viable in PvP and maybe even bring up it's dps in PvE.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
Fury's DPS doesn't need a PvE buff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Fury's DPS doesn't need a PvE buff.
Maybe it doesn't, but Fury does need help in PvP. This could possibly make it viable.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
So do plenty of other melee, honestly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
So do plenty of other melee, honestly.
Name 3 melee specs that need more help than Fury. Honestly the only one I can think of is Combat Rogues.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
GDI
Wanting a 6sec cd on raging blow just shows the OP has no idea how fury works.

This would be a flat dps loss. Having wild strike give flurry would be just as bad.

Just stop trying to be a special snowflake pvping as fury, your ideas are terrible.
Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
If I want to PVP I'll go Arms.

Leave Fury as it is, it's fine for PVE.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Its funny how the people bashing the 6 sec CD ignore the part where enrage resets the CD.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
GDI
It's funny how you think that's a good idea. Please use your head.

How would we fit in 3 RB in a colossus smash debuff?

BT-CS-RB-BT-RB-RB doesn't work when you have a 6sec CD, at most you'd get 2 if the second BT crit.

These ideas stink.
Edited by Tesh on 4/20/2013 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Why do people do this. Make these threads about I INVENTED A NEAT ABILITY.

Its not going to happen, and you just leave yourself open to attack.

Yes, it would be cool if Avatar was instead Super Saiyan and yes it would be cool if we had a stacking buff that increased the DR on roots, and yes it would be cool if we could heft a team mate on our back and carry them around like some demented man-mount...

But it ain't gonna happen.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
"Meat Cleaver now hits the target for the amount of Raging Blow charges if there are no enemies close by".

How bout them apples?

This would be so cool.
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Warrior
Yes, it would be cool if Avatar was instead Super Saiyan and yes it would be cool if we had a stacking buff that increased the DR on roots, and yes it would be cool if we could heft a team mate on our back and carry them around like some demented man-mount...

Can we, please?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Wow im surprised this thread took off like it did :) wasn't expecting any replies.

Now to the topic:

No, no.

No no no no no no no no no no no.

Edit: In the likely event that this is a troll, 4/10.

Wanting a 6sec cd on raging blow just shows the OP has no idea how fury works.

This would be a flat dps loss. Having wild strike give flurry would be just as bad.

Just stop trying to be a special snowflake pvping as fury, your ideas are terrible.

It's funny how you think that's a good idea. Please use your head.

How would we fit in 3 RB in a colossus smash debuff?

BT-CS-RB-BT-RB-RB doesn't work when you have a 6sec CD, at most you'd get 2 if the second BT crit.

These ideas stink.

You obviously dont know exactly what i suggested then by your posts so let me break it down.

My change to Raging blow would make it useable at any time, not needing an enrage to give it a stack, and it goes on a 6 sec cd. However, if you are enraged (say csmash and bt crit) you get to use RB twice (the 2 charges) before incurring the cd. Basically it acts the same as it does now except RB is useable whenever and will go on cd unless reset by enrage.

Sooo, newly geared warriors with low crit have access to RB every 6 sec with a cost, to offset no proc periods, and once your fully geared this change to it wont affect you as you would enrage often due to high crit. I guess making it free when enraged would be too much so maybe when not enraged it costs 20 rage and it drops down to 10 rage when you get a charge, keeping everything similar to now.

Also adding the ms effect to it with 6 sec cd makes it comparable an reliable to Arms Ms with a added utility of spreading it via Meat cleaver.

And having WS keep flurry yup would be a buff and also to make sure WS doesn't become obsolete.

Yes this is directed at pvp more so then pve but i tried to keep it reasonable so that its not a massive pve buff.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
If I want to PVP I'll go Arms.

Leave Fury as it is, it's fine for PVE.

thing is not everyone wants to go arms for pvp like everyone doesn't always want to go fury for pve. Blizz said they were trying to make it so it wasn't x spec for pvp and y spec for pve, this change would just make it easier for fury to be able to be more viable in pvp while taking care of some of its flaws (its already viable now, this would just boost it a little)

Why do people do this. Make these threads about I INVENTED A NEAT ABILITY.

Its not going to happen, and you just leave yourself open to attack.

But it ain't gonna happen.

Its not i created a neat ability, but rather, "im combining how an ability sort of worked in cata (6 sec cd, albeit not useable whenever) with how it works now to improve it overall without making it OP"

And really what would be wrong with allowing it useable at anytime, for double the rage cost and a 6 sec cd and the ms effect moved to RB? It would allow lesser geared fury wars a way to stay competitive at low crit levels, without feeling like they have to be arms until they gear and allows it to be a little more viable in pvp (it really doesn't need alot TBH).

Also you cold take out flurry proccing of wildstrike and leave i as is, It was just something to make Sure it still got used.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
"Meat Cleaver now hits the target for the amount of Raging Blow charges if there are no enemies close by".

How bout them apples?

That would be ridiculously overpowered for PVP, moreso than TFB was. The amount of damage you would do in one global would be retarded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]