Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I need some help deciding which is more beneficial. The shield that people get after I heal them is only like 4k or something around there, but my Holy Light takes 2.1 seconds to cast. Which would be more helpful? I am finding that when the tank or a raid member is in a near death situation I have to use Flash Heal/Holy Shock to get them up quicker but it takes more mana.
Mastery is stronger for a number of reasons.
1) Cost of investment. Point for Point, mastery is cheaper.
2) Return on investment. Mastery increases your raw healing power. Haste merely modifies how fast you can provide it. Casting the same spell (one modified by haste, other by mastery), Mastery gets bigger, haste does not.
3) Haste lends to more casts per minute, which in turn leads to going OOM faster. Fixed mana pool (300k) makes mana huge resource to maintain.
4) The absorb shield is cumulative up to 30~% of your HP. Meaning that although you may only get 4k shield off that single cast, stacking casts from HS/HL/HR etc, can net you much bigger shields over all. I think the biggest I've seen is 140k with my current gear.
5) HS is your go to spell. It should be used everytime it's up. Although its about 20% more mana than HL, it also generates HoPo, which lets you use WoG/EF/LoD (mana free). HL is highly mana efficient, especially when combined with Beacon, but HS is still superior in most cases (HoPo, Cast time, base crit chance)
If you did the slightest amount of reading you would know the answer. But then maybe not since you don't know your class well enough to know it's called flash of light. Flash heal belongs to a different class.
Flash means the same thing across all the healers. dont be a jerk
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.