Molten Core Swim Team (H) Is Recruiting!

90 Goblin Shaman
<Molten Core Swim Team> is a very small and LGBT-friendly Level 25 Horde guild. We are looking for friendly, active and mature people from all over the world to help us rebuild our guild. If you treat people with respect, and are active and mature, everyone is welcome here!

We use to raid during WotLK but we are currently going to be focusing on rebuilding, questing, doing old world achievements and making friends. We are a small social/leveling guild with a lot of friendly, mature and people from all walks of life. Everyone is very welcoming and easy going.

If you are interested in joining the guild or feel like asking questions, please feel free to join our public channel. All you need to do is type "/join Swim" in the game and you'll be able to chat with one of us. The best times to catch an officer is earlier and the day and late night. Officers live on the East Coast. (EST)

If you're not interested, please don't flame or be rude. We are just simply trying to recruit. Thanks.
Edited by Pasquinel on 2/11/2014 10:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
/bump
Reply Quote
Still recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bumpage! :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
We're still recruiting like-minded players to help rebuild our guild!
Reply Quote
Bump! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Still recruiting mature and active players! :)
Reply Quote
bump! :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
love the guild name btw lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Free bump for a guild name that made me actually laugh-out-loud when stumbling across it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Heh, I ran with you guys in a random LFR where someone was talking about your guild name. Good run, too! I'll toss my endorsement in for you guys.
Reply Quote
We're still recruiting! So, don't pass us up because we're not a level 25 guild! .. and thanks Neves! I appreciate your endorsement! It's nice to hear something nice about us. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
love the name, its creative =]
+1 internets for that name!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I just wish we didn't get blown off because we're not a level 25 guild. It would be nice to have more than a few people online at one time.

Anyway.. thanks Ten, Lundon and Kik! for the +1! I appreciate it!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I just wish we didn't get blown off because we're not a level 25 guild. It would be nice to have more than a few people online at one time.

Anyway.. thanks Ten, Lundon and Kik! for the +1! I appreciate it!
well you cant get 25 without being a lower level first =] and now its fast to level a guild. after the xp change a wile ago we went fomr 20-25 in like a week
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
That is true but a lot of players don't want anything to do with lower level guilds. They want all the guild perks. So, I basically leveled my guild to almost level 10 alone, just by own alts.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
me and a friend leveled a personal guild to 25 with 2 people in a little over a month, we have lots of alts lol, but u will get there.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Yeah, it will take a long time with me and my alts and a friend who just returned to the game. They only have one character. So, yup, it'll take a long time.

Thanks for the encouragement! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
bumpage! :)
Reply Quote
Still recruiting people! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]