How do I get a could serpent?!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm curious what all the "Google it people" think this forums is for. "Rate that xmog" and "hug a female gnome" threads?

Google is not an information source. This website is. This is one of the places you are supposed to find when you google. We are supposed to discuss the game here, even if it's old information for new players.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Short run through:

1. Hit 90
2. Get Panaria flying
3. Go to Order of the Cloud Serpent east of the Arboretum in Jade forest
4. Do dailies for them until exalted
5. Get cloud serpent.

"And Collect eggs, especially after you hit Revered and buy the Stone."

I would ask "what eggs", because I keep reading that, but NM......guess I'll Google so I can avoid a flame fest lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/03/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Erras
This is place where we discuss World of Warcraft topics, the OP asked a question and you found that flaming him was a logical solution? Do you feel good when you do that? Do you fill that small void of achievement when you type something like this on the internet?

Asking a question is one thing. This dude wanted a full strategy guide on how to get his mount. He wanted us to do the work for him, even though it has already been done dozens of times on the internet.

He didn't come to discuss. He didn't come here to try and clarify something. He literally asked for a step by step guide so he wouldn't have to think at all. And I spit on that attitude.

But no, you'd rather encourage laziness for the sake of 'discussion'.

And would the person asking for a guide be unsatisfied with a link to an extant guide?

Unless you wrote the guides and all you did was go one extra step and google it yourself you hardly have a lot of room to criticize the guy asking a question who did literally one line of typing less than you did.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

"And Collect eggs, especially after you hit Revered and buy the Stone."

I would ask "what eggs", because I keep reading that, but NM......guess I'll Google so I can avoid a flame fest lol.

"The big island, off the coast of the Arboretum, where you do the quests and stuff. Up on the Cliff Tops, and all along the ridges are big grey eggs, each one gives big Rep, if you turn them in."

"I am surprised no one has told you this yet. My apologies."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
"They are hidden in bushes and behinds trees, and in between rocks and stuff."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]