WTS Profession Leveling Kits 1-600

90 Gnome Warlock
I am working on a few kits atm for a client once those are done I will be taking a week off to gather and then I will be back open for business.

I think I am going to be open 3 weeks a month with 1 week off.

Will keep you all informed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey Micro!
I would be interested in purchasing an Engineering kit from you, however is it entirely possible to only purchase whatever is necessary to reach 500 rather than 600?

Also, what is the estimated time required to reach said levels, seeing as you claim you remain online during the levelling process to ensure all materials are enough to level up.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Once I finish this set of kits I am working on. I will be taking a week off from doing kits. I only do kits from 1-600 I do not do 1-500. Kits being used take 1-2hrs to complete.

Though most clients tend to remove the items from the guild bank and go do other things than level the profession right away.

I do get whispers once in a great while asking for some extra mats. I go get the mats and give them the mats as I am able to.

It all depends on the clients needs and wants really. I try to provide the best quality of service I can.

But, if you are wanting a 1-500 I am afraid I am not the person for the job.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
hey...
interest in Engineer + enchanter..

add my battletag Grimhail #1692
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm looking into utilizing this type of service on my realm. I have an estimate from someone who does not seem to be familiar with it, thought. May I ask what you charge for a blacksmithing kit strictly for comparison's sake? Thanks.
Reply Quote
93 Pandaren Warrior
Hi, can I ask how much these will cost each?

Blacksmithing
Engineering
Jewelcrafting

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm interested in a leatherworking kit, add my btag "overslept#1467"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey i'm interested in buying engineering and possibly enchanting too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Could you do 450 kits?

Need them for my twink lol.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
How much are you taking for a 1-600 JC pack?

add my btag catalyst#1628
Edited by Sydell on 8/7/2013 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Intrested in a enchanting one if possible, hit me up ingame or on my btag: deathshadow#1809
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I realise the above post was a necro but if by any chance you are still doing this:

I'll take a JC kit plz
Reply Quote
i'm interested in a leatherworking kit, add me: xeggie#1539

currently on another server but will be xferring to frostmourne ally by tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
hey im looking to buy a LW kit add me on skype jason_callahan1992 or add BT AAV#1738
Reply Quote
Hey i would be interested in a Tailoring kit, please message me with price. add my btag and get in touch asap please. (Thebane#1869)
Reply Quote
Also interested in a tailoring kit, let me know a price! deezylawson#1921
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Hello! I Would be interested in a kit, preferably a money making proffession you would recommend. I may order a kit for my wife also, if the price is right. Send me a pm if you get the time :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Heya im interested in buying a jewelcrafting kit for myself
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Interested in enchanting kit, add Samtism#1372
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Interested in Tailoring and enchanting kits. Add Gofferchuck#1213
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]