Calling all heroes: <PWIRL> HAS RETURNED

83 Undead Rogue
PEOPLE OF BLOODSCALP IT IS I, FLORRA THE EXPLORA, CHAMPION OF THIS ONCE PROUD REALM.

JUST AS SHOUSE ONCE ROSE FROM THE ASHES, A PHOENIX, SO TOO HAS <POWERFUL WIZARD IRL> BEEN REBORN.

IF YOU ARE A LEGENDARY HERO WHO ONCE FOUGHT BESIDE ME AND MY ALLIES IN THE BURNING CRUSADE THE TIME HAS COME TO VENTURE TO THE PROMISED LAND.

STORMREAVER AWAITS.

IF YOU'RE READY TO UNSHEATHE YOUR BATTLEAXE'S AND WHAT-HAVE-YOU AND DELVE INTO THE REALM OF SLAYING OTHER PLAYERS VIA KEYBOARD WITH YOUR OLD FRIENDS THE TIME IS NOW.

Featuring such fabulous superstars and delectable personalities as:
ME.
Fatherscott
Targor
Shnookums
Dimsey
CLAY
Ullum
Bessthing
Midnyt

COMING SOON:
Sorille
MORDAXT?

ETC.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO REKINDLE THE FIRES AND PASSION OF YOUR YOUTH POST HERE OR MESSAGE ONE OF US ON STORMREAVAAAARRRR. Alliance.

FLORRA. THE. EXPLORA.
<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
wompally
Edited by Maseratix on 4/5/2013 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
WOMPALLY CHAMPION OF PALADINS

SNOW DAY SNOW DAY YAAAAY
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Tell clay he's fat and tell Cory I hate him. But I miss you Florra.... Too bad you guys are probably just gonna pvp. We need a blood scalp irc again. plateau mafia was the best.

- The one and only "13"
Reply Quote
83 Undead Rogue
DAAAAAMN SUP 13. YOU 14 YET?

HOWS LIFE?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
come unto us!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'd level a toon from scratch on bloodscalp just to play with some of the old bloodscalp crew again. ( changed my characters names to often for anyone to remember who I am) Let me know if you guys get PWIRL up and running, im down.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just an ol' cankwanker stopping by to give a friendly bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
OMG I remember like 90% of you guys!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Is Flora's Funhouse still available via ventrillo?

I still remember pre Powerful Wizards IRL Flora.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Tell clay he's fat and tell Cory I hate him. But I miss you Florra.... Too bad you guys are probably just gonna pvp. We need a blood scalp irc again. plateau mafia was the best.

- The one and only "13"

The same 13 from

The Gang/Paradigm Core?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]