[5.3] wish list

100 Night Elf Hunter
Blizzard,

I wanna say thank you for expanding the size of our stabe slots to 50. I read that and thought it was an April Fool's Joke. I am so glad it isn't a joke. I am no "Crazy Cat Lady/Mister"!!

I do have one request though; and that is, would you plz'o plz allow us to tame Hydras?!? :-D
I even have one picked out that I saw in Netherstorm, Outlands. Oh, a Steggosuarus would be kewl to add to the dino collection with a flying one too. It's so I can have all the Dinobots, (Devilsaur=Grimlock; Stegosaurus=Snarl; Pteranodon=Swoop; Direhorn=Slag; Apatosurus=Sludge)
Stegosaurus and Pteranodons are already in the game. Apatosurus isn't in the game (/sad)

-Kahless-

P.S.
Has anybody notice when a Direhorn is fight; that sometimes if falls over like if it were FD'ing and then get back up and contenue fighting??
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Oh I did forget another request: Allow hunters to dismiss pets on the run.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
- Allow secondary pets to have their specialization and auto-cast settings adjusted via the spellbook /talent UI without having to dismiss/call cycle
- Allow Disengage to work out of combat
- Give us a spec specific pet roster

Just a couple QoL updates that shouldn't really hurt anything.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Has anybody notice when a Direhorn is fight; that sometimes if falls over like if it were FD'ing and then get back up and contenue fighting??

I think the hunter pet ability Cower gives them the animation as if they died. Cower reduces the amount of damage your pet takes for about 6 seconds.
Edited by Nyrikah on 4/5/2013 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Why on the out of combat disengage?

I will have to check on the cowl thing.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Why on the out of combat disengage?

I will have to check on the cowl thing.

Demonic Leap - In Combat Only
Blink - In Combat Only
Wild Charge (any flavor) - In Combat Only
Heroic Leap - In Combat Only
Roll/Chi Torpedo - In Combat Only

Make those changes, see how those classes react, and then ask this question again.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
make it impossible to abandon pets in arena
apply hunters mark when aimed shot is being cast
Edited by Mashonis on 4/5/2013 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I want grimore of sacrifice
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
-Dismiss Pet
--Allow Dismiss pet to be instant (for those frequent times your pet gets stuck in the geometry, or you need to quickly FD to save your raid and mass res)
-Call pet
--3-4 second timer to replace the dismiss pet timer
-Disengage
--Allow this ability to be used out of combat
--Allow this ability to be used in parts of the world that have the slightest little bump. Too many times have I used this on a ramp, steps, near a rock, etc, and have literally not moved an inch.
-Aspect of the Pact/Cheetah
--Make Glyph of Apect of the Pact do what Glyph of Aspect of the Cheetah does.
--Remove Glyph of Aspect of the Cheetah.
--Rename Aspect of the Cheetah to Aspect of the <Underwater Mammal>
---Aspect of the <Underwater Mammal> will allow you, and your group to swim X% faster while underwater.

Those are specific ability changes that I could think of, that should be fixed.

Other things that I would like to see, would be one of the following:
-Give Hunters some true raid utility. In a 25 man raid, almost always; we have absolutely no utility and become a strict, raw, mid-range DPS class. Give us something that no other class can bring to the raid.
Warlocks can summon players, setup demonic gateways, bring free health pots, cast buffs (without pets) or battle rez a player, two specs that are the top two DPS
Mages can teleport the raid, brings food, buffs, has a Heroism (without pets)
Death Knights have buffs, can tank, have the ability to sustain their own health

If we do not get some true raid utility, buff our DPS to be equal to that of a DK, Mage, Warlock, Rogue, or Warrior. I'm not saying let us blow them out of the water, just equalize us with the rest of the DPS classes, who actually do bring something to the raid, aside from raw DPS.

that :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
What about a FD for pets? Would that be a nice ability?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
bring back stutter stepping
remove this cobra/steady shot castable while moving baseline nonsense and give aspects a real role or simply remove hawk and make it baseline
bring back minimum range

why is hunter's mark being auto applied to our target again? yeah, remove that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I want grimore of sacrifice

Same i want this too. Disengage out of combat would be nice as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I sound like an impatient ashhole saying this.

Spirit beasts have 1 spawn point I hate afking at 1 place for 5 hours move over to the next spawn point and see it being tamed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Actually it'd be cool there was a new ability where your pet jumps from person to person chain lightning style
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
MM's Mastery changed to Piercing Shots (and aimed shot always proccing it)

Freezing trap ignoring damage from MoC and Piercing Shots (though I think the latter was fixed... not sure. Been a while)

Powershot doing an additional 200% weapon damage against targets permanently immune to knockbacks.

More abilities baked into each other... such as either widow venom/serpent sting or tranq shot/widow venom (still no cd please :3)

More talents made passive, such as dire beast.

BA unhinged from fire traps (LnL has an icd, no reason not to have this)

A bacon dispenser that dispenses perfectly cut and cooked pieces of bacon into my raid trough as I go about my game experience.

Survival could use a sustain passive... Kind of like second wind... maybe not as powerful, but something because survival has NOTHING else untalented/unglyphed to keep itself alive.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bring back stutter stepping
remove this cobra/steady shot castable while moving baseline nonsense and give aspects a real role or simply remove hawk and make it baseline
bring back minimum range

why is hunter's mark being auto applied to our target again? yeah, remove that.

yeah bro
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
04/08/2013 12:42 AMPosted by Yjjial
A bacon dispenser that dispenses perfectly cut and cooked pieces of bacon into my raid trough as I go about my game experience.

This.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Hunter
A pet that removes snares. Fighting a dk with chillblains or a pally with BoM is...hard
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
A pet that removes snares. Fighting a dk with chillblains or a pally with BoM is...hard
Master's Call...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/08/2013 07:57 AMPosted by Whim
Master's Call...

you beat me to it. Masters call gives 4 sec immunity (8 if glyphed) once every 45 seconds, and posthaste breaks roots and snares on disengage. We have snare breaks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]