Disgusting alliance scum:

90 Undead Warlock
Soon your cities will be under our control.

You've been warned.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

You've been warned.

Oi, listen up Bloke-who-wears-ballacks. Yer not makin' sense. If we're scum, why would yeh want our cities? Unless yeh wanted more o'our chairs.

Yer just gettin' down right comical. Bless yer heart.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Isn't it obvious? My evil scheme is to make you all homeless! You will wander the lands with no place to go. Every region a hostile one, filled with Horde forces that seek to destroy you!

And also to embarrass you terribly by kicking you out of your own house.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest

You've been warned.

Bring it on. The Alliance is ready for you and your "team" ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
So which one of you was the 89 Belf Paladin that flew into SW today and died by my hand? If that's all you plan on throwing at us then you must have balls of steel or be ignorant. Either way....bring it on!

^_^

<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
A single blood elf? I have no use for such incompetence.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
gosh i just xtarnfered my hunter from Vashj to Feathermoon Aliiance !!!! Im so scared ..... Thou im not good at RP , but i shall learn , but if ya come here i'll show ya the power of pvper ....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
gosh i just xtarnfered my hunter from Vashj to Feathermoon Aliiance !!!! Im so scared ..... Thou im not good at RP , but i shall learn , but if ya come here i'll show ya the power of pvper ....

I have no idea what any of this means. But I'm going to kill you either way.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Isn't it obvious? My evil scheme is to make you all homeless! You will wander the lands with no place to go. Every region a hostile one, filled with Horde forces that seek to destroy you!

And also to embarrass you terribly by kicking you out of your own house.

Every region filled with Horde forces... Aye, genius. With the Horde so scattered, the Alliance can-WILL easily form up into large tactical parties and take down every Horde skirmisher one region at a time until Azeroth is cleaned of your flith.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
With the Horde so scattered

We will not be scattered. We will be true to our name. I don't expect the likes of you to understand complex tactical strategies. The alliance clearly don't have the ability to formulate or comprehend tactics with more than one objective.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
You rang?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We will not be scattered. We will be true to our name. I don't expect the likes of you to understand complex tactical strategies. The alliance clearly don't have the ability to formulate or comprehend tactics with more than one objective.

It appears Slyvanas' val'kyr have done their job well: You think just like a scourge. You insinuate that the Horde out-number the Alliance by many, but if that were true, the Horde would have won long ago. You also seem to think that the Alliance is weak and stupid. Such folly is laughable since your Warchief can do nothing else but attempt to use any means nessesary to beat us: Magnatuar, Mana Bomb, Kraken, Divine Bell. For such a powerful Horde, you seem to need many vices to fight against us, and we still always win.

Just remember this, foolish forsaken: The biggest weakness of the strong is to under-estimate the weak. And we are far from weak.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You rang?

I did.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You insinuate that the Horde out-number the Alliance by many

With every death of your puny alliance, our numbers grow.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
With every death of your puny alliance, our numbers grow.

I've been to Northrend, I know how the scourge works.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
This guy musta just got his honor weapon.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You rang?

I rang your bell.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 08:16 AMPosted by Bricu
You rang?

I rang your bell.

He took his time with the call but you took no time with the fall?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
04/08/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Malkavet

I rang your bell.

He took his time with the call but you took no time with the fall?

((To be fair, at first I was afraid. I was petrified! I kept thinking I could live without him by myside))
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
This guy musta just got his honor weapon.

Nay, I am guessing he took Zero Wing too seriously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]