Mercilessly Berate The Transmog Above you

90 Orc Hunter
Holy heck batman... Lets see where to start. If this was the internet it looks like your trying to troll us... ( Bad joke sound please) Im thinking that white line you painted across your eyes had lead paint in it because it made you color blind and you even forgot to put on your boots. When you went to school as a kid you must have been the laughing stock of all trolls around I mean really you hide your face under that hat but your tusks clearly tell the world how ugly you are and that bow? What happened did some bully in grade school take your weapon from you and hand you such a girly bow and threaten to beat you up if he ever saw you with out it?
Look at all that black/grey, are you some kind of emo sissy? Try some colour. Also, what's up with that goofy half faceguard?

(I feel bad D:)
Reply Quote
Gah, having trouble finding something I dislike so I'll insult your parentage instead. Your Mother was a Hamster and Your Father Smelt of Elderberries.
Reply Quote
It looks like you went and robbed the armory blindfolded and then tripped and fell in a puddle of blood where you proceeded to roll around in it. And whats with that giant eye? Trying to distract from the snuffling?
Reply Quote
What the hell is going on here? You're just a poor little peasant worgen then BAM GIANT !@# GUN! You're like the real big bad wolf or something, pretending to be a poor little weak granny with your overly colorful wardrobe and innocent hat just to entice unsuspecting victims.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
What the hell is going on here? You're just a poor little peasant worgen then BAM GIANT !@# GUN! You're like the real big bad wolf or something, pretending to be a poor little weak granny with your overly colorful wardrobe and innocent hat just to entice unsuspecting victims.

So much red, I think you have an infection. Green hands breaking through the gloves, yes that's gang green. Go to a voodoo doctor immediately.
Reply Quote
all that gold is tacky. are you trying to blind us so we cant see your face?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
all that gold is tacky. are you trying to blind us so we cant see your face?

Too bad your owner only had enough chains for your legs or you wouldn't have found your way here. Pull that hat round your muzzle while we are talking about hiding faces. "snap, snap"
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I really like your transmog.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Clearly you don't know how this thread works.

You good sir have a transmog that's been done again and again and again to the point of resembling wallpaper it has been seen so much. In fact, you're making me dislike Karazhan because of the overuse of your xmog.

Yes, good sir, you've made me dislike what was once my all-time favorite raid.

Despicable.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
You're a Gnome, stop trying to pretend like you're some big scary plate-wearing, dragon-slaying beast. You really should get a pink dress and bunny ears to express how your race really is. And that sword? You're obviously overcompensating for lack of something elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Wipe that stuff off of your chin.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Your one to talk human the array of colors you have on makes it look like something swallowed you up and spit you back out just from the foulness of your looks alone. What did you mistakenly get pulled out of a carrot patch with all that red facial hair and scruff on top or are humans really born that ugly? Next time your around warn me I would love to keep my lunch down. Oh wait the memory of your looks... Ill be right back after I throw up some more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I.. I don't like things that are shaded black. Also, you look like team Jacob, if Jacob were a sissy female, wearing Black Dragonscale.

:3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Oh gromstalker how creative. Why would a human even wear that? Bits of flesh stitched together with eyes boggling around in it, seems more like a Forsakens taste. You didn't even bother to finish it with the boots and belt. And although that belt may look half decent in game, it just looks like a bland miscolored sash.

And what's with the eyepatch under your slightly emo eyecover hair? Did someone just walk around Stormwind poking people's right eye out?

Even arrowsong, a normally awesome bow, can't save you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Oh gromstalker how creative. Why would a human even wear that? Bits of flesh stitched together with eyes boggling around in it, seems more like a Forsakens taste. You didn't even bother to finish it with the boots and belt. And although that belt may look half decent in game, it just looks like a bland miscolored sash.

And what's with the eyepatch under your slightly emo eyecover hair? Did someone just walk around Stormwind poking people's right eye out?

Even arrowsong, a normally awesome bow, can't save you.

Orange and green don't mix. Pistol works. I find the rest to be as haphazard as mine.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
You'd think with the three extra eyes your transmog gives, you would be able to see how absolutely garbage and unoriginal it is.
Edited by Jonke on 4/9/2013 1:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]