Failest QUE system ever...

90 Undead Warlock
Just one picture to describe how this game is broken...

Alliance: 8 healers Horde: 0

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8202/wowscrnshot040513175406.jpg
Edited by Dibbük on 4/5/2013 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
It's a good thing Blizzard isn't currently working to fix this issue.

Whatever you do, don't take 10 seconds to google something to find out about it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would jump for joy if I saw eight healers on the enemy team in a WSG.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Heres how stupid you are OP.

They have 2 dps! If you lost that match you should just delete your account and cancel your sub right now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Don't worry your 45+ minute que times are coming.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
OMG i dont care if i won or lose that match its just about the """QUE""" system if you know how to read....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They're adding role selection to random bg's now.

Just you wait, soon you'll have all the healers you want. After an hour of waiting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
all healer teams like that lose, no offensive ability, gonna lose. It's happened to me a couple times so I feel your pain, fortunately it's supposed to be fixed in 5.3 with people having to select roles for random bg's
Reply Quote
I have this theory that Blizzard is implementing role checks just so people will see how badly it sucks. Then they'll revert it and that will be the end of the issue.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
if you know how to read....

The irony of this statement.....oh my stars.

@OP Here is why we are all making fun of you:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3196-Battleground-Roles-Loot-Spec-Menu-LFR-Difficulty-Blue-Tweets-HS-Interview-Comic

Not to mention the entire front of page of BG forums is talking about it.
Edited by Muffindiver on 4/5/2013 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
PVP queue system will be interesting. Glad I FC for flag maps. Insta-queues like dungeons!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
PVP queue system will be interesting. Glad I FC for flag maps. Insta-queues like dungeons!

There are plenty of idiots speccing prot for PvP thinking they are useful.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Did you not stop to think that maybe he's just voicing his opinion that the 5.3 change is a good thing? You just automatically assume he knows nothing of the patch notes and think "Oh, what a great chance to randomly talk !@#$!"? /smh

I couldn't care less about the role check system either way. The only time it's complete BS is when one side has 4-5 healers and the other side has none, but that doesn't happen every other game or anything. If queues get out of hand they can just completely give up on trying to group people based on battlegroup, which I'm pretty sure is something they already do to a degree. Just completely throw every single player queued on any US server(PvP, PvE, and RP alike) into one giant pool, and queues won't be an issue. In a game this popular, BG queues will only last as long as Blizzard wants them to last. They have ways to rework the system in order to reduce them.
Edited by Slaidrei on 4/5/2013 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Req
Don't worry your 45+ minute que times are coming.

I doubt queue times would change much, if at all. Battlegrounds are often either too many heals on one side or both sides, or no heals at all. Just need to put healers into the right BGs that are lacking healers and take them out of the matches that are, as you see above, 8 healers on one side.
Reply Quote
88 Human Monk
Damn that random queue system for being random... And it's queue not que
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Is it really the zomg "failest que system EVER" or are you just being overly dramatic about a video game. Me thinks option #2.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Hopefully it will not be a set in stone "you must have x healers per y dps or the queue won't pop" and instead just try to even out the spread of healers when possible which I think is plausible given the volume of players. There is also no accountability for falsely queuing as another role for quicker queues when it comes to pvp so this would completely ruin their attempt at the former.
Edited by Zod on 4/6/2013 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I heard the role check is only DPS or heals.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
04/06/2013 04:27 AMPosted by Zod
try to even out the spread of healers when possible

They do, but I think the problem is...some people are dps instead of healers. When you have a pally, shaman, priest, druid..they all have potential to heal but don't. With the role check, if they click on healer they will be forced to play in their healer spec. Going to be fail imo, but time will tell :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]