Failest QUE system ever...

90 Tauren Shaman
04/06/2013 04:27 AMPosted by Zod
Hopefully it will not be a set in stone "you must have x healers per y dps or the queue won't pop" and instead just try to even out the spread of healers when possible which I think is plausible given the volume of players.

That's the plan, the lead pvp designer has said over twitter that they will attempt to mirror # of healers on each team within one healer. There is not hard set rule for # of healers in each battleground, that route WOULD guarantee longer queue times. With this mirroring option and keeping it within a 1:2 ration it gives them more flexibility for queue pops.

There is also no accountability for falsely queuing as another role for quicker queues when it comes to pvp so this would completely ruin their attempt at the former.

It JUST got implemented on the PTR, I'm sure they're going to do something to ensure that doesn't happen. And my guess is they will be probably stop allowing us to change specs before the start of a match.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
I have this theory that Blizzard is implementing role checks just so people will see how badly it sucks. Then they'll revert it and that will be the end of the issue.

I'd take that bet. It falls in to "Give them what they ask for, but not what they want" philosophy they have. :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
You just automatically assume he knows nothing of the patch notes and think "Oh, what a great chance to randomly talk !@#$!"? /smh

Hello, and welcome to the WoW Battlground Forums.

Enjoy your stay.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Trust me as a healer, there are few games where I feel I made the game changing difference. Most of the games I win I feel the DPS could have won without me anyways. And most of the games I lose are because the DPS is completely useless and it doesn't even matter how many times you top them off, they can't do anything.

If anything my role is to counter the other healers on the other team. Good DPS is more important than healers in most RANDOM bgs.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Priest
I have this theory that Blizzard is implementing role checks just so people will see how badly it sucks. Then they'll revert it and that will be the end of the issue.

You're on to something here.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
They're adding role selection to random bg's now.

Just you wait, soon you'll have all the healers you want. After an hour of waiting.

They're doing WHAT?! SONOFA!@#$%! I HAVE ALTS THAT NEED GEAR AND I REFUSE TO WAIT LFR TIMES TO LOSE COUNTLESSLY!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
They're doing WHAT?! SONOFA!@#$%! I HAVE ALTS THAT NEED GEAR AND I REFUSE TO WAIT LFR TIMES TO LOSE COUNTLESSLY!

Better gear them up before 5.3 :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]