Selling Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent

90 Troll Death Knight
Selling invites to The Exiled. Joining and gaining enough reputation will allow you to purchase the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. This mount costs 2700 and can be obtained by reaching Exalted. The mount is an achievement mount rewarded to the guild for killing Heroic Empress, Heroic Will of the Emperor, and Heroic Sha of Fear.

At the moment The Exiled is the only guild that has this mount, and with invites you may be able to obtain future guild mounts. Joining The Exiled not only gives you the mount, but offers an opportunity to join the most prestigious guild on the server.

PST Craved or any Raider in-game for more information.

Raiders are:
Craved, Stevenseagal, Prujaedan, Vathral, Tinytimmay, Kaotikz, Miller, Lothrik, Blackspaarx and Unhope.

Edit: See what Steve posts, THIS is what you get when you join The Exiled, a fun laid back and relaxed environment.

'Nother Edit: You happy?
Edited by Craved on 5/20/2013 7:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
HEY YOU! YES YOU! YOU THERE EXPRESSING INTEREST IN THIS MOUNT AND FUTURE MOUNT OPPORTUNITIES!

WHAT'S THAT? YOUR EARS HURT? Oh....my apologies!

Welcome to the post that Stevenseagal is making for the sole purpose of offering the offer below. With this offer Stevenseagal will be happy to make sure you can truly experience the offer listed below. This offer includes the following:
1. An Offer
2. Option to Accept this Offer
3. Option to Decline Offer(Option to Decline not included as part of offer.)

With that being said, take a look at the offer below. This offer is truly an offer to beholden. Remember, when you think about an offer, take the Steve approach. Accept it!

Why PST Craved or other raiders when you, <INSERT NAME HERE>, can PST Stevenseagal.

With Stevenseagal you, <INSERT NAME HERE>, get a personalized thank you for just the inquiry. Joining the guild also guarantees a personalized thank you tailored to the purchase itself! Which is why you, <INSERT NAME HERE>, should be interested in the Steven approach!

Why Crave for good service when you can get the Steven treatment and walk away feeling great!

Steve, its the right choice.

Thank you <INSERT NAME HERE>
Signed,
Stevenseagal

EDIT: Crap....Craved edited....time to edit to personalize even more!

EDIT2: Damn it.....Craved edited again......time to make this even more convoluted!
Edited by Stevenseagal on 4/5/2013 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm here too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
WHAT'S THIS?! My god Stevenseagal, that sounds like one hell of an offer! Tell me more!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thank you for asking Cainaj. As a purchase you are entitled to the following:

1: The Joy of Experiencing the Purchase
2: The Joy of Receiving the Ginvite
3: The Joy of Accepting the Ginvite
4: The Joy of getting to exalted guild rep!
5: The pure amazingness that comes with purchasing this mount!

Back to you Cainaj!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks Steve! But surely this can't be it! There has to be some kind of catch! This deal is just too good to be true!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
No my friend, no catch. What you see is exactly what you get! Just PST Myself or any of our other raiders to get started on this amazing offer today!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
That sounds great, but I'm already in guild silly. Let's talk to some satisfied customers to get their testimonials!
Reply Quote
28 Orc Hunter
Hello, I am a customer for this offer. I am highly satisfied with this purchase. I am a hunter.
#YOLO
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Amazing conversation.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Amazing conversation.

Damn straight.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Did someone put !@# in the water's since I left
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
WTB your drugs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You !@#$% put me in the raider list right this minute.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Whoops, forgot you were back from LoL. Mmmmk, added.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
WTB your drugs

As for that, we don't sell drugs, drugs are bad! However we do offer a healthy alternative, just look at Steve there! Feel free to contact him and he'll offer suggestions for the Super LOW PRICE of only 5000 gold. Remember this isn't a one-time use product, this is an investment!

All gold is non-refundable. Results may differ between individuals. Product may cause diarrhea, "want to punch a baby in the face" syndrome, or buyers remorse. Must be 18 or older.
Edited by Craved on 5/20/2013 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Pandas r kool
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
you folks are great....Made me LoL.for real.
Keep up the great work...

Your Friend
Suc-Won
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Please note, according to The Surgeon General, women who are nursing, pregnant, or may become pregnant should not use the Thundering Cloud Serpent or their children will grow up crackling with electricity.

Also, The Exiled is not responsible for any pregnancies caused by the embodiment of the thunder god while riding your new mount.

Edit: Razz, there's nothing in the water...these Darkspear Trolls just grow some fine....herbs
Edited by Raffica on 6/3/2013 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]