Hit a landmark - ilvl 500

90 Human Paladin
So tonight I finally hit the landmark ilvl 500 Equipped in my prot set (501 is due to some of my Ret pieces). Feeling pretty good about the gear I've amassed in the last 2 months to get here and frankly I'm having a ton of fun in my new found raiding guild.

We're not downing everything, but we're progressing and that's all that matters.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Congrats on the ilevel. I just hit 90 on my prot pally and I'm wondering at what point you started running heroics? Should I just queue immediately or get some crafted 450 prot gear?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Congratulations! There's no real achievement for it, but these are the things to take a moment to just bask in the light of. Nailing a certain item level is like finishing the grind for a hard transmog, it's a point of pride in and of itself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/07/2013 01:48 AMPosted by Dnanjiru
I'm wondering at what point you started running heroics?

5 minutes after hitting 90 ;)

Hit the AH to buy some blue 450/463 gear (Masterworks Spiritguard stuff).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gratz!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Just hit iL500, m'self, this week; for an LFR Hero, I was quite pleased. Especially since it also meant that I broke 25% haste and have no further reason to VP cap weekly, as the remaining vendor gear either has no sockets, is flooded with crit, or both.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Grats on those ilvls peeps!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]