No Quarter MC video

90 Human Warrior
AFK
Aloha,

If anyone is old enough to have a copy of the old No Quarter speed clear of MC I'd appreciate it. I used to have a copy but my HDD killed itself.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
AFK
I understand that I'm asking a favor. I believe that this is the agreed upon currency for these forums:

Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
Servings:10
Ingredients
10 ounces graham crackers (about 16 sheets or 2 1/2 cups crumbs)
5 tablespoons soft unsalted butter
1 13-ounce jar Nutella or equivalent chocolate hazelnut spread, at room temperature
3/4 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
1 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
Directions:
Break the crackers into the bowl of a food processor, then add the butter and 1 tablespoon of Nutella and blitz until the mixture starts to clump. Add 3 tablespoons of the toasted hazelnuts, and continue to pulse until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
Tip this into your springform pan and press it into the base, using either your hands or the back of a spoon. Place in the refrigerator to chill while you get on with the filling.
Beat together the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth and soft, then patiently scrape the rest of the Nutella out of its jar and into the cream cheese mixture and continue beating until combined.
Take the springform pan out of the refrigerator. Carefully scrape and smooth the Nutella mixture over the cracker crumb base and scatter the remaining chopped hazelnuts on top to cover. Place the pan in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Serve straight from the refrigerator for best results, unspringing the cake from the pan, still on its base, just before you eat. To cut it, dip a sharp knife in cold water, wiping it and dipping again between each cut. And don’t worry: it may look disappointingly flat when whole, but when sliced, its dark depths are revealed.
Reply Quote
Welcome back.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
AFK
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who were you? ;p
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
AFK
I was a huntard named Tamot. I was never in NQ, just liked that video and wanted to dl it again.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
You could try asking Qina he might have insight on that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Tamot!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Alas, I believe Fatheraegis (who made the video) hosted it on Filefront. It's at least 4-5 hard drives ago for me as well so I can't find a copy either, doubt Qina will have better luck, he's moved around the world since then. Sorry Tamot!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]