WTB "Once Bitten, Twice Shy"

90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking to get the final part of my achievement done so I can finally get my mount from this horrific place.

Only part I have left is to be bitten by the Blood Queen on 25 man.
A small group can achieve this, just haven't been able to find the people to do it!

I'll pay the group, or the leader of the group a nice reward, and will pay more if we can get a group to do heroic LK for the title.

Contact me in game please!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
There are some nice people on openraid.us who do these types of runs weekly and are usually happy to make sure you're among the bitten.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes, definitely check Openraid. We're alliance, but my group does this just about every week.

I'm sure there's a horde group out there too, considering the sheer number of ICC runs we compete with for bodies each week.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
if you were alliance i could help
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump? Openraid has no interest... Surely there has to be 7 people that want to do this!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]