Justinblade banned from Demon Soul

90 Tauren Druid
I believe that Justinblade should be banned from Demon Soul... I can't even farm on the Isle of Thunder with out be killed.. I'm minding my own bussines and he come alongs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
BUR
pvp happened?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
( on a pvp server )
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well I know for a fact that he does go to most of the horde lowbie starting places and just ganks and caps the crap out of them.. And I was one of them.. But it's like why kill them you get no honor from lowbies...... I just think he should do something different.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
In all seriousness, you're pretty much telling someone how to play the game at this point. "Stop doing what you're doing because you're interfering with what I'm doing (on an ONLINE game.)"

We all play for different reasons be it raiding, world pvp, pet battles and the like. An example scenario I could give instead of for pvp would be like... Fighting for server firsts. Banhammer guild X because guild Y is trying to go for a server first achievement and guild X is in the way, competing head to head.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
after playing on this server for 3 years I have learned something very important... if you wanna avoid getting killed by Justinblade join the alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
after playing on this server for 3 years I have learned something very important... if you wanna avoid getting killed by Justinblade join the alliance.

or just dont be terrible
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Will the mods remove this old thread, no longer needed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
JustinBlades is in fact a waste of air, but this is a PVP server after all.
Reply Quote
dam yall hate on him for killing u guys on a pvp surver everyone calls him bad but i bet you have been camped by him once or twice
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Blade keep up the good work. So many horde to pick from.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i jus kill him back, he fux wit da bootysweat, he goin down, ive seen him around well not recently, but lets jus say he got what he asked for lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]