HCT 10: Bring Back Eyes of the Beast

90 Pandaren Hunter
Who's going to Blizzcon?
90 Pandaren Hunter
Kiwi cant :(
8 Goblin Warrior
Not me, I play Alliance, I am critical of the Development Team, I have a hard to understand accent. King of the Hill's Boomhaur was based off a fast talking Okie for example. EtA: Also extremely broke and trying to get out of debt.
Edited by Whim on 4/8/2013 7:05 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
I wont, in college, on the wrong side of the country. And from what Ive heard, tickets are expensive and extremely limited.
8 Goblin Warrior
I have altism, just rolled a Human Hunter named Whim on Emerald Dream.
19 Tauren Paladin
Alt post or it didn't happen.
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have 11 alli toons, all in the same guild as my hunter, one in the 70-80 range (shaman), 1 lv 84, and the rest level 85+. I have 4 90s, 1 lv 88, 1 lv 87, 1 lv 86. so you think i have it as well?
90 Night Elf Rogue
heres my lv 86 maxed alch/herb
100 Worgen Druid
heres my druid whos weapon is on my monk (and the monk no longer needs it, i should probably mail it back), to think, this would have been my main, had i not listened to trade chat and purchased pvp gear with the pve tokens and been kicked from every dungeon group thereafter.
Edited by Erugan on 4/8/2013 8:38 AM PDT
90 Human Warlock
Eurugan here, this is my warlock, who shares the same name as my monk, and this toon and my monk are the only 2 toons that aren't based off the name Erugan (yes its similar to the eragon books, erugan the druid was my first toon, and i got that name from the random name generator, i just happen to enjoy the books.)
8 Goblin Warrior
Alt post or it didn't happen.
Will as soon as it pops up on my list.
77 Draenei Shaman
AH, so my shaman is level 77, I really dont play him much, prone to forget, my paladin is level 84, just got bored then.
88 Worgen Warrior
I bet I could get in a particularly entertaining argument with myself, especially since its dead obvious who I am, provided I avoid my monk and warlock. That said, I think I misused the request for alt posts.
Edited by Euragon on 4/8/2013 8:45 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
Anyone else bored, eh I'm going to be occupied with another class in about 12 minuets.
i CAN READ GUD.

I'll be seeing you round Whim >;)

(jk, Im dont go hunting lowbies- just dont find it amusing)
8 Goblin Warrior
i CAN READ GUD.

I'll be seeing you round Whim >;)
uh-oh

(jk, Im dont go hunting lowbies- just dont find it amusing)
Yeah I am getting Glyph of Aspect of the Beast ASAP because I know that not everyone is like you. Thanks.
100 Night Elf Hunter
I have 11 alli toons, all in the same guild as my hunter, one in the 70-80 range (shaman), 1 lv 84, and the rest level 85+. I have 4 90s, 1 lv 88, 1 lv 87, 1 lv 86. so you think i have it as well?

Not as bad as I do, no.

Yeah I am getting Glyph of Aspect of the Beast ASAP because I know that not everyone is like you. Thanks.

Smart Hunter is Smart.
....I should make that glyph for myself, too. For old times' sake.
8 Goblin Warrior
The Aspect should be baseline and the Glyph turned into Aspect of the Wild or a swim increase.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]