Open Libram LXXIV: Inquistion is HARD!!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't believe how powerful the 4p bonus is. Did 120k dps on the first boss of ToT though I have to factor in the water buff.
90 Tauren Paladin
Nintendo is making a sequel to Zelda: A Link to the Past

:o
100 Human Paladin
On the 3ds, pass
90 Blood Elf Paladin
On the 3ds, pass

Link to the Past was fine on the GBA, handheld ones don't have to suck.

Though it's true that the DS ones did.
100 Human Paladin
Its not that Zeldas on handhelds suck (they dont), its that I dont like the DS handheld
Edited by Paladinchaz on 4/17/2013 4:02 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
I remember when the tank forums were like a beacon of light on the forums. A sign that different wow players could come together, have nice discussions, and everyone get along. The people there used to scoff at all the noise in the damage dealing forums and the echo chamber that is the class forums.

I think ever since we got the new forums, the tank forums have been on a steady decline. That place is just horrible now. I almost never post there, and rarely even read anything there. It's like everyone there has a chip on their shoulder, and has to make everyone else as miserable as they are. My how the mighty have fallen.
100 Orc Death Knight
Can't believe how powerful the 4p bonus is. Did 120k dps on the first boss of ToT though I have to factor in the water buff.

How much do you usually do by comparison, like say, lasts week? And aside from 4p how many upgrades did you get over your last Jin'Rokh.

The 4 piece should be quite powerful. You will lose your old 2 piece which makes your TV do less, but nearly half of your TVs should do more than double damage if my math is correct (when you factor in HoL and all that).
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Varies depending on the fight but I average 80k (not sure about the first boss of ToT though). Keep in mind that I was replacing T14RF gear with T15 gear which is a huge upgrade. Been experimenting with using glyph of double judgement and mass exo so I'm pretty sure that's why my dps skyrocketed.
100 Draenei Paladin
Been experimenting with using glyph of double judgement and mass exo so I'm pretty sure that's why my dps skyrocketed.

Neither of those glyphs will do anything for you on Jin'rokh, though.
100 Draenei Paladin
Hello Libram, I missed you.

Contrary to what Lobster would have you believe, and yes I was watching you all, my absence was due to me ruffling feathers in the Story Forum in away that was evidently report worthy, not a lost bet.

/eyeroll

A point I feel I need to address now, I waited to have forum posting privileges back rather then cherry pick through the few people I have on Real ID.

While I was away I noticed quite a few referring to me as a "she" and since I don't want to ever be accused of misleading people in this way I want to nip this in the bud and say that while Caden the character is a lovely Draenei female who hates maid outfits the person behind the monitor is a "he".

I always thought that was obvious just from the way I posted and responded on things in the Libram, just like it's obvious that most other female avatars in here have males behind them.

With hindsight I don't know and now I feel a bit guilty about the mess. I do hope this doesn't drastically change anything for anyone.

I'm still the same Caden.

/end awkward moment
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/17/2013 5:06 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
While I was away I noticed quite a few referring to me as a "she" and since I don't want to ever be accused of misleading people in this way I want to nip this in the bud and say that while Caden the character is a lovely Draenei female who hates maid outfits the person behind the monitor is a "he".

That's obvious, but I'll still refer to Caden as she, and all others by their character gender. It's just easier. I wouldn't think it'd ruffle anyone, but oh well. I don't particularly have a preference which pronoun is used to refer to me/Eli.

In fact, I think the majority of the Libram is playing the opposite gender.
Edited by Elidra on 4/17/2013 5:15 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Neither of those glyphs will do anything for you on Jin'rokh, though.

Ahh forgot to mention that I did roughly the same on the Horidon or however you spell his name. That's where those glyphs came in. Sorry barely got any sleep lol.

Hello Libram, I missed you.

Contrary to what Lobster would have you believe, and yes I was watching you all, my absence was due to me ruffling feathers in the Story Forum in away that was evidently report worthy, not a lost bet.

/eyeroll

You done goof, welcome back.
100 Human Paladin
Hate when I get a new mail message pop up, go and check my mail, and it's a "recovered item" with nothing in it. Makes sense, cause my bags weren't full, but for some reason the recovered item thing was still triggered, but empty of course.
100 Human Paladin
Guess no PAX for me this year, ticket system was worse than Blizzcon
100 Draenei Paladin
04/17/2013 05:05 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I always thought that was obvious just from the way I posted

I just naturally assume everybody is male because there are no girls on the Internet, everybody knows that. :)
100 Draenei Paladin
With hindsight I don't know and now I feel a bit guilty about the mess. I do hope this doesn't drastically change anything for anyone.

I'm still the same Caden.

Welcome back!

No reason to feel guilty. It makes the maid jokes even more humorous :P

The general convention seems to be to reference gender of the avatar unless speech is blatantly gendered. Anyone getting their tail in a twist over gender on a game forum isn't worth apologizing to anyway.

Seems like the least likely to be opposite gender are human males. I wonder if that has to do with a level of self projection.
Edited by Snozberries on 4/17/2013 6:26 PM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
04/17/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Elidra

I only play female characters. I've never claimed to be female IRL .. all of my characters prefer the company of other females in game anyway .. if you know what I mean. :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm surprised this one hasn't capped yet. Figured there would be a new libram by the time I got home...
100 Draenei Paladin
I'm surprised this one hasn't capped yet. Figured there would be a new libram by the time I got home...

Well, it's darn close anyway.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]