Open Libram LXXIV: Inquistion is HARD!!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Simple finger math proves your point.

His hard on for shamans is hurting your guild's progression. It shouldn't be the 'new guy' telling him this. Common sense should kind of be part of leadership ;o

I get that you are trying to be concise and go through about it right way, though. What else can you do, really? Be quiet or move on, right?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty much, and moving on isn't gonna happen. I like the guild as a whole. And progression is nice and all, but there's a difference between having fun with progression and having progression be like a second job for me at least.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, then hang out and enjoy yourself and maybe he'll see reason one day.
90 Human Paladin
Sounds like the raid is being stacked. That's the only logical reason I can come up with beyond assuming your GM has no idea what he's doing.
There. No more Sha weapon. :(

I need an evil Pally set lol.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I would definitely suggest putting a lot more effort into your Paladin, try and close that gear gap. Don't bother with LFR on the Shammy, but hit it hard on your Pally - and gun for a ToT weapon ASAP! Gonna be the biggest boost to close the damage difference. Grind the Shado-Pan rep to honored, at which point you can buy all the good VP gear (most of the actual plate there is garbage for us). Get up to iL500, including a ToT weapon, and the damage difference is going to be less noticeable, I think.

But, yeah, if your raid leader can't see the value in a Ret over an Enh Sham when the raid's already hideously over-lapped on gear...Just isn't much you can do.
90 Dwarf Paladin
04/09/2013 12:33 AMPosted by Bassm

Wait...Is that tired in my eyes, or are you using the T1 gloves...?

I shoulda been in bed an hour ago, so I could well be deceiving myself. >_<
90 Tauren Paladin

we found it advantageous to make sure multiple people know how to kick properly, we use a mage mostly, but a shadow priest does it if the mage can't get to it in time. melee doing it was bad for us since the turtles end up flying every which way and melee tend to want to stay in that little corner by his right side.

Aye, we tried having ranged do it at first, but one is a Boomkin, and the others were either "impaired" or had high latency sooooo. As long as no one stood near the dead turtle during Quake Stomp though, can easily do it with one person. Our warlock is doing it on heroic this week though, mage will prob be our back-up kicker.

I lost a LOT of dps kicking turtles. Think around 220k ish in LFR, and 130k at best on normal. One of my best fights is now my worst =/
Edited by Carbuncle on 4/9/2013 12:50 AM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
< BEING STUPID >
Edited by Carbuncle on 4/9/2013 12:49 AM PDT
04/09/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Grôgnárd

Wait...Is that tired in my eyes, or are you using the T1 gloves...?

I shoulda been in bed an hour ago, so I could well be deceiving myself. >_<

T1 Gloves and Boots.

Eh they sort of match.
90 Draenei Paladin
Insomnia sucks.
90 Draenei Paladin
Glad I didn't have anything important to do today, running off zero sleep isn't fun.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was awake for 3 days a few days ago. Right about when I hit my 4th wind, I decided to go to bed since I kind of had to be somewhat coherent for a thing.
90 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

Sleep sounds nice right now
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So like, I'm super horrible with macros. But most of the ones I use are simple enough that I know how they work. And can at least reproduce them when necessary.

Problem I have is with Judgment. Which, I vaguely remember having massive issues with when MoP launched and I had to scrap my mouseover macro. I know the spelling has changed, that's obviously not the problem.

I want, in one line, for Judgement to be cast on my focus and if there isn't, then to cast it on my target. I had it work, until I tried to cast on a neutral target, like a critter. It doesn't fire off, even with [@target] in the macro. I've been searching the interwebs, but I honestly don't even know wtf to look for since this macro shouldn't be that complicated.

/cast [@focus] ______ Judgment

That's all I got that works 100% lol.

HALP!
90 Human Paladin
Never got the whole macro thing.

So I dont ever use them
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/say Yay, I made a macro!
90 Draenei Paladin
Never got the whole macro thing.

So I dont ever use them

Wat?!

I use very simplistic macros but I don't know how I'd get by without them.

You don't have any?
90 Human Paladin
Nope,

Shockingly enough, for the longest time I was also a 'clicker'

But yknow I can still out dps or back in the day out heal people clicking with no macros

I'm weird like that
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]