Dedicated RBG group forming

90 Human Priest
Looking for more players for an RBG group. We have about 4 or 5 fully geared toons and the rest are mostly crafted gear. It's not the easiest finding a random group for RBGs so were hoping to have a dedicated group willing to get together weekly and improve together. We also arena when we don't have enough to do an RBG, our 2s team is currently at 1500(slacking a bit this season with duty) but were picking it up now. The people we do have are active duty/prior. We like to drink/play/merk in BGs/arena - we wont judge you for being new, instead we'd rather help improve your gear/skills and learn together. The guild I'm in is extremely helpfull crafting gear/gems/enchants and is in the process of making me the officer for PVP. I just found out how to plant golden lotus the other day - thats how much i don't do PVE. Being in a PVE oriented guild they told me they're willing to help out PVPers any way they can.. PVP is a dieing breed on our server and I'm trying to get us together and keep it alive. If you're interested please PST me in game or send me an email and I'll add you as a friend. Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Full gear'd Ret paladin with 1800 arena exp low mmr..... I'll find you in game.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Fully geared hunter with a rogue teammate. We do 2vs2 all the time and have only been getting better.
We've been wanting to do RBG for a while.
Contact me or Zimbobo in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd love to run some bg's with folks. I haven't done arena on this toon, but he's my fav at the moment. Mostly I like to heal, but I have a full honor set on both specs. Feel free to message me in game.
Edited by Mushisan on 5/24/2013 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Im in!
I will find you in game too
Reply Quote
Gearing combat rogue, been playing rogue since vanilla, in several pvp guilds and used to organize and lead RBG teams in cata and roll "premades" before RBGs existed. also have full geared friends healadin, resto druid, and war who are also looking for team
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]