Organize Games and Programs.

100 Undead Hunter
Iam looking for a way to Organize my Games and my Regular programs like Browsers, chat programs, Photoshop.. etc. Into 2 separate groups.

I know I can just put them on one side of the screen to the other. But I was looking for something that looks better.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Iam also not looking or some type of dock bar.

PLease Help, MY desktop is looking cluttered.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
Thank you Sidousness, I might try that. Otherwise does anyone have any other suggestions? Resources are at least of my problem. But I do like what Sid said.
Edited by Nflames on 4/9/2013 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
Maybe some type of click and drop down menu of some sort of thing would be excellent. Thank you for the Idea SId.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
BTW once i get my things sorta out I will be posting a before and fter picture of my desktop,
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
I like to have a quick launch (or we it's called) icon for my browser in the bottom left of my screen (where the start menu was in win 7) and I launch all of my games out of steam, but I guess if I wanted to launch them from another place, I'd create a start screen group for games and put them all there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]