We raid on a relatively light schedule on weekdays.
Tuesday: 8:30pm EST to 12am EST
Wednesday: 8:30pm EST to 12am EST
Thursday: 8:30pm EST to 12am EST
There are times where we will add an extra night to our schedule depending on who is willing and available. This is usually on Sunday at similar times to our weekday raids and has the sole focus of last push progression before reset. These extra raid nights are not mandatory, but with the guilds best interest in mind, we hope everyone can try to be available.
Available Raid Spots
• Druid- Balance (High) Feral (Low) Guardian (Closed) Restoration (High)
• Deathknight- Blood (Closed) Frost (Low) Unholy (Low)
• Hunter- (Med)
• Mage- (High)
• Monk- Brewmaster (Low) Mistweaver (Low) Windwalker (Med)
• Paladin- Holy (High) Protection (Low) Retribution (Med)
• Priest- Discipline (High) Holy (Med) Shadow (High)
• Rogue- (Med)
• Shaman- Elemental (High) Enhancement (Low) Restoration (High)
• Warlock- (Med)
• Warrior- Arms (Med) Fury (Med) Protection (Closed)
**OHD is always looking for exceptional players, if you think you can do more DPS than our current raiders and would like to join. Please get in contact with us. We're always open to having competitive DPS/Heals on our team.**
OHD was formed during T11 of Cata on Scarlet Crusade by two real life friends. Before long OHD switched gears from being a casual raiding guild to becoming a more competitive one. We ended T13 with fully clearing Dragon Soul on heroic. With the majority of our kills in the early nerfed stages before MOP. Pushing into MOP we moved to Whisperwind- US where we consistently have held a realm 5th or better position throughout the expansion. OHD ended T16 having cleared all of Siege of Orgrimmar with 14/14H prior to the pre-patch of Warlords of Draenor. With the release of WOD we’ve set our sights on pushing even higher in the WoW raiding community. We don’t aim to be a “hardcore” guild but we do enjoy challenging ourselves and getting stronger with each tier/ expansion.
We also enjoy playing a multitude of games outside of raiding. You can usually find us on Minecraft, Hearthstone, League of Legends, and Diablo 3. We don’t want people who aren’t interested in spending time with us other than raiding. We want people who will eventually become our friends, if not a part of our online family.
OHD maintains a relaxed and friendly atmosphere to help encourage a fun and successful raiding environment. With this in mind we still have the same expectations of any serious or high end raiding guild. Which include but are not limited to; dedication to the guild and raid team, high attendance, and consistently maintaining a high level of skill in our play.
As a member of OHD you’ll be provided with everything you need. Such as flasks, potions, food, enchants, gems, and repair money. All that we ask is that you show up to raid, play hard, and enjoy playing the game while raiding.
• You enjoy raiding and challenges above all else.
• You strive to maximize how helpful you can be to the team and the guild.
• You put the raid’s and guild’s needs before your own.
• You are able to think for yourself and adjust to changes quickly and effectively. (We do not hand hold!)
• You don’t complain about menial things such as gear, boss fights, class mechanics, etc.
• You understand that Mythic raiding means wiping a lot. Sometimes even for multiple nights in a row.
• You strive to maintain nearly 100% attendance, with exception to unavoidable things such as emergencies.
• You strive to perform in the 80th percentile of your class or better on any given encounter. We want players who care about how well they do and make an effort to do better.
• You maintain a positive attitude while raiding even when things get tough.
• You can speak in TeamSpeak as necessary.
• You don’t mind and can laugh at Leorick’s bad jokes. (Most important!!)