Came back to Gul'dan

90 Human Rogue
I decided to transfer my 85 horde rogue over here and am going to level him as soon as I can. I plan on PvPing here so maybe if my computer can take it I will broadcast my game play for fun and to try and represent the realm. I might try arenajunkies and test my luck in getting a 3's team going at some point.
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Priest
I could play resto/enhance shaman if I ever get around to finishing leveling mine
Edited by Deliriüm on 4/10/2013 12:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Burix! I'm glad you've decided to bring a toon back :)

Have you checked out <Murder of Crows> guild yet? I highly suggest them if you are looking for a pvp guild, although there are other guilds that are into pvp they aren't as focused on the pvp aspect as <MoC> is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Not sure what I will join yet, but right now my main focus will be leveling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I could play resto/enhance shaman if I ever get around to finishing leveling mine

What is your experience in arena? Do you have a profile that I can look up some statistics/achievements on?
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Priest
04/10/2013 02:54 AMPosted by Burix

What is your experience in arena? Do you have a profile that I can look up some statistics/achievements on?

Around 1900 MMR on the warrior in 2s, played with a few glads but never really found a reliable 3s team as none of my realms really have a big pvp community, if at all.
Hateform @ Malfurion
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Not bad, and your 2's is doing good right now considering its unbalanced to sht with huntard teams/dks. The one think I hope you know is that shamans are pretty macro heavy for totems and focus sheers and such, you would need to look into that. But yeah I'm willing to do arena and help break you in on your knew class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
new* thing* wow my grammer blows right now.
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah we've been getting farmed by R1s (THANKS RATING INFLATION)
Got farmed by this guy last week, came pretty close to beating them a couple of times though
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Mvposey/advanced
I've got a priest at 70 but 70-90 is a bit too much for me right now and my shaman's already 86
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
shamans are stronger and have a good balance of comp set-ups so that would be better. I'm learning my disc priest after leveling them and they totally changed, they are also a total mind !@#$ to me atm. Add me on Real I.D. dk12190@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Priest
Done
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]