Looking for more

90 Pandaren Shaman
Any small guilds out there interested in teaming up for some casual raiding and low mmr RBGs? We have four, possibly five people and would like to try out some ten man stuff.

We will cover vent. All we ask is that you be gemmed and enchanted and willing to wipe without raging at other raid members. (We play the game good, bad, or ugly, no need to get all upset over stuff.)

Also Hairytoes needs an arena partner......a real one. He tries to run with me, but usually ends up 1v2 as I'm dead in the first five seconds. Seriously, most of his wins have been 1v2. I'm sure he could do very well with a real partner.

We are really enjoying the server, and I do hope we can find some folks to run with. We are open to leaving our little guild, if need be, but we have schedule issues that prevent us from committing to core raiding.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
04/10/2013 07:03 AMPosted by Brinsasha
Any small guilds out there interested in teaming up for some casual raiding and low mmr RBGs?

Not sure about raiding, but we definitely have a few who'd be interested in low mmr RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
That would be great! Sorry, I didn't respond sooner. Never fails, when I try to start something fun I get buried with work, but I should be on more in the next couple days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Okay, we have eight, and could use two more. This is a laid back, low MMR group and a pretty good mix of classes. Above all, we are in it to have fun! Give us a shout here or in game if you're interested.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
\m/_(><)_\m/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm interested in playing if the people are fun to hang out with :) I can be all the druid specs as needed, though with a gearing focus on Feral for arenas (and subsequently Guardian).

Times would have to work out though :)

I only have Saturday and Sunday nights at the moment! And I think 8.30pm are guild meetings both days :O
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Awesome! That makes nine. We will meet on vent this Saturday to work out times for everyone. I'll send you the vent info by in-game mail.

It would seem all anybody in this group is concerned with is having fun, and that's great!

Anyone else want to join us?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter

Anyone else want to join us?

I know a couple others that have expressed interest :) Hopefully everyone is online Saturday so we can talk everything over.

04/11/2013 10:49 PMPosted by Galdhael
I'm interested in playing if the people are fun to hang out with :)

*Gives Galdhael a hunter weapon. Not even a spare one, but a valuable one, as a token of fun-ness.*
Edited by Ryöka on 4/12/2013 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh, I'd love to join in on this but I don't have a regular schedule at all. Still, I wish you all the best of luck! If you need more people, speak up in the /RP channel and make sure to poke TE. We have quite a few people who would probably be interested in helping out!
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter

I only have Saturday and Sunday nights at the moment! And I think 8.30pm are guild meetings both days :O

We talked about Saturday nights, Gal. I'll write you an excuse for those meetings.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]