LF 10m Raiding Guild

90 Pandaren Hunter
Im not wanting a super serious guild full of Elitist. Just a guild who raids every week and gets the job done. I have kids of my own and i dont need somebody else's kid cussing me because i didnt do something exactly right. So i prefer a 18+ guild Thx
Reply Quote
Our guild website is just starting and currently looks like geocities threw up, but check our recruitment post and feel free to apply if you feel we might be a good match.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Your guild name, its like, the best thing since sliced bread!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
But is it better than boxed wine?
Reply Quote
But is it better than boxed wine?

Only the FINEST boxed wine here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you are interested Obscurity is recruiting, contact me in game via real id wyndman#1197
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Carl's Van is actively recruiting a hunter. Yes, we are 18+ for the most part (we allow some exceptions for 16+ who we feel are mature). You can check out our website at carlsvan.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
18+ is low balling for the maturity level on WoW my friend!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
If you're still looking, check out Coalition (http://coalitiongarona.com/). We're largely an older group, adults with jobs and families who raid to unwind after a long day's work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]