Mobile AH, Starbucks and login patterns

90 Human Monk
Hello,

So I started using the mobile armory app a few months ago and its been awesome only one major problem I've run into.

Whenever I get in range of a Starbucks or McDonalds with an ATnT wireless hotspot my phone auto connects to it and if I try to access my Mobile Armory App I get kicked out and have to reset my password because "Due to an unusual change in your access pattern"

I find this very irritating.
Reply Quote
35 Worgen Druid
Same thing happens to me, except all the time. It seems to only happen when I try to use the auction house though...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Soooo, just disabling the wifi and using only the 3G/4G on the phone would be to difficult?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We've posted a solution on our Customer Support forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8729062836
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Soooo, just disabling the wifi and using only the 3G/4G on the phone would be to difficult?
Yes it would be. They enjoy connecting on to random wifi servers and having their information stolen. DUH! lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]