Serpent's Spine Retribution fight....

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm going to be nice and not mention a certain name but after your group wiped for the first time this is the pst I got:

"Kil kil ha ha ha leptis is so afraid of us he's gotta bring 5 times our numbers kil kil ha ha ha" Then you logged off your horde toon before I could correct you. The punctuation errors, etc are yours, copied faithfully.

What really happened is this:

I got a pst from someone telling me there was a fight at our pvp vendor. I flew over to check it out. You guys got very unlucky in that I was in a full 10 premade. Leptis had nothing at all to do with the response. I'm not here to defend anyone but to correct a bad judgement on your part.

Secondly, have the decency to wait for a reply.

One last thing. World pvp is world pvp. You can bet your entire account that had the situation been reversed your group would have had no mercy. Spend some time on a pvp server to learn that or, go back and relearn.
Edited by Lacroix on 4/13/2013 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Bad punctuation and nerd raging after getting roflstomped? Sounds like a Hairytots sighting!

Then again, "Retribution" in general gives me the impression of being composed of especially young players who put too much emphasis on in-game success, basing their egos on their performance there, making them especially cocky in whatever victories they can achieve and especially bitter whenever they get smushed into the ground, as evidenced by the whisper Lacroix received.

Regardless of who it was, I'm glad it seems we were so effective at peeing in their cornflakes that they couldn't help but huff and puff with rage afterward. They come to our PVP vendors to cause trouble and when they find they've bitten off more than they could chew, they get red-faced and veins pop out on their forehead. Interesting.
Edited by Leptis on 4/14/2013 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Their group had no mercy. My friend was alone at the vendors on his rogue getting an upgrade while we chain BG queued and was flagged. Their whole group rolled on him and were camping the vendors.

I asked him in vent what happen and he said "I just got rolled at the vendors". I asked if they were standing point and since you guys decided to stay I did a call out in our PVP channel Horde wide asking for back up. You guys had the numbers til that point and were hopping around acting jovial, how sour you get when you get "rolled" back.

I was excited about a little world PVP and was hopping your group did too but alas I guess not since you all never came back.

Next time bring more people if you intend to pick a fight and do not be surprised when the Sun blots out in game as we Horde come to support our fellow brethern.

Much love to my friends for the back up and a lil /wink to the Alliance who tried to pick a fight. Next time stick around and lets keep it rollin.

All my best,

Sym
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
You guys had the numbers til that point and were hopping around acting jovial, how sour you get when you get "rolled" back.

I suspect this is typical of bullies, which I'll be writing my Master's thesis on later this year. They endeavor to convince themselves they are strong by putting others down by any means necessary, and they are especially sour when their attempt at self-validation is thwarted. Look at how Retribution plays: they unashamedly cheat in Wintergrasp to win and happily jump on people they outnumber while accusing others who outnumber them of being scared and weak. Their behavior isn't typical of people out looking to have a good time and enjoy the experience of PVP and fair play; their behavior is typical of a bully with one thing in mind: to win at any cost by any means necessary. They are desperate for validation, no matter how ruthless, savage, and uncivil they are to others.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You constantly berate people.

I'm confused.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
You constantly berate people who are mouthing off.

I'm confused.

Fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is a PvE server...unflag, problem solved.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
but if I unflag how will I ever learn how to live more than 5 seconds or finish those pvp dailies in less than 2 hours?

:)

I are bad at wizard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You constantly berate people who are mouthing off.

I'm confused.

Fixed.

So because you belittle people that are "mouthing off" it's okay to be the thing that you don't like, and to write a paper about it?

Interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter

Fixed.

So because you belittle people that are "mouthing off" it's okay to be the thing that you don't like, and to write a paper about it?

Interesting.

False analogy and baseless accusation. Criticizing is not synonymous with bullying, but nice try. When someone is out of line, I submit they need to be criticized for their actions ("berated"). Unless, of course, you mean to say that obnoxious bullies should be left alone, free from the objections of others. Is this what you want? A world that coddles bullies because everyone is afraid of being accused of "bullying the bullies?" There is a difference between justified correction in confronting someone misbehaving and obnoxious, malicious behavior carried out for the sake of ego; I'm disappointed you seem to have difficulty distinguishing the two.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Harrytots? Oh yeah, about knee high, usually face down with a flag in his keester. Recognize him anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
uhh
Thunderhorn PVP. So good #swag
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Thunderhorn PVP. So good #swag

Mannoroth..... /scoff.

I don't know anything about your server, but hello.
Edited by Ryangoslìng on 5/7/2013 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]