Soothing Punches, a Mistweaver Guide

90 Night Elf Monk
Because its a fairly new class and after allot of searching to get general questions answered about mistweavers, I thought I would throw up a rather simple guide to Healing as a mistweaver.

First my creds are for anyone to see, just click Gonins picture on the left and check out what I have done. They are not immensely impressive as of yet, but they are working forward in the right direction. I have been healing as a mistweaver since 85 and I would hope have a fairly good gasp on how they work. If anyone with more experience or higher tier raiding or pvp experience has something to add or disclaim please feel free to do so.

Disclaimer: Everything in this guide is my opinion, and my opinion alone, these are things I have done, and the method that is best for me as of now. I will be editing as things change, as my opinion changes, and as new opinions are made obvious.

-Frequently Asked Questions, FAQ-

Note this section is about the questions I have answered or have seen and can answer as to mistweaving on this site, they might not be exactly the same question, but they are the general gist and are still asked quite a bit.

Q: Can Mistweavers heal in raids or high end PVE/PVP in melee?

A: it is really two different questions. The first is easy, yes, mistweavers right now can heal in melee. (commonly called Fist Weaving, BTW) They can actually heal for quite a big chunk at that.

The second part is healing value, vs mana cost vs damage you are assuredly going to take in melee. Wether or not fist weaving is better than casting is debatable for me, regardless whether or not I think its more fun. I wont get into the specifics, simply because I intend to later in the guide, but right now, I see fist weaving almost as a near functional novelty somewhat similar to atonement healing, without the benefit of being at ranged.

Q: Do I wear cloth or leather? Do I stack int and spirit like other healers or AGI?

A: First, always wear your maximum armor tier you can, I know of no class that doesn't get a bonus for wearing all its max armor in all slots. This is true for mistweavers as well. The second question is just as simple, Mistweavers are healers and use mana, always stack int and spirit in those cases. In fact, Mistweavers get almost -no- bonus for AGI at all.

Q: Int VS spirit? What stats should I reforge?

A: This is actually a interesting question at the beginning, but in the end, has the same basic logic as any other healer. The reason its a bit more interesting is because unlike any other healer I am aware of, mistweavers spell power translates into attack power point for point, which translates into more damage, which translates into more eminence healing. INT, provides both spellpower and crit chance, which would make it a bit more useful to stack.
That said, there is no doubt in my mind that without allot of spirit and focusing on it with your food and your flask buff, your going to have issues in raids and heroics. That as a aside, I have yet to see my spirit come close enough to my intellect to pose any real major threat to my crit and spellpower.

Second question is a preference choice, but the way I stack up if I need to reforge is Spirit> Int > Haste (until the soft cap) > Crit > Mastery > Haste (after the soft cap)
-
Fereveralone had this to say: The whole flasking and eating spirit is kinda not that great. Spirit is best gained through reforging and gemming, due to the 2:1 nature of gems and lack of losing intellect from reforging.

Intellect in general is better than spirit (for flasks and food at least) unless you're like, below 470 item level.
-
I actually need to check this out! Thanks Fereveralone.
Edited by Gonin on 4/14/2013 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Channel Healing, (ranged Mistweaving).

This is probably the most direct and mindless of the monks healing possibilities. Not because it isn't hard to do, in fact, it can be quite difficult, its rotation for the most part is simple, and it hardly changes throughout the fight.

My Channel Healing Rotation:

Renewing Mists (RM) - Expel Harm (EH) - Soothing Mists (SM) - Uplift (UP)

note this rotation is not set in stone, instead, I prefer thinking on priorities. for example,

Any in the group @ 90% to 70% :

Rotation above

Any in the group at 60% -50%

Replace UP with Enveloping Mists (EM)

Any in the group at 40% - 30%

Add Life Cocoon (LC) to rotation beginning, use 60-50% rotation

One Person at 30% -10%, LC on CD

Shouldnt happen often, if using the above healing pattern on them. But! if it does....

SM - Surging Mists (SURG) - (SURG) - EM

IF that doesn't bring them well above 50% then someone is taking far too much damage.

More than one person @ 30% - 10%

SM -SURG-SURG - Thunder Focus tea (TFT) - UP

whole party is taking consistant damage i cant heal through!:

TFT- UP - Revival (Rev) - Zen Meditation (ZM)

I only mention Renewing mists once because its something you should be keeping up ALL the time. soloing, two people, twenty five people, you just got b-ressed what have you, renewing mists should always be your start, middle and finish.

Also, anyplace there is SURG it normally -isnt- for its heal, its for its chi gain, if you have EH off CD use that instead, though I use that consistently as well just as a chi generator.

Channel Healing theory:

Right now monk casters are kind of like a constant Heal over Time effect (HoT) as such, be aware that you have no real instant burst moves that are mana/heal efficient, or CD/Heal efficient. This is only compounded by the fact that you are going to have trouble single healing any tank, no matter how many corners you cut trying to do it. (Using SURG instead of RM and EV instead of UP, for example.) You will also as a caster not be able to heal nearly as many people at once in large group as you can in fistweave-mode. Though you can always heal for more as a channel healer.

Your strength as a heal monk is consistent, relatively low healing with somewhat small bursts in-between. As such, keeping RM up nearly always and keeping SM going nearly all the time you can in necessary.
Edited by Gonin on 4/14/2013 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Fist weaving

Disclaimer: Fist weaving as it stands is a very poor way to heal as a primary healing choice. You can do it, I explain how, but being in melee and depending on damage you cause to heal has difficulties that as of now, have not been resolved. Main problems I see just from function alone is over healing, (though this is a problem with monks everywhere as far as I can see,) and who you really end up healing. Both of which decrease your efficiency as a healer, both of which need to be addressed before I suggest it for content you haven't done before, or for any fight you find difficult.

Notes on Rotation:
I looked over my rotation information from my first draft and decided I didn't like it. For one, fistweaving should be a situational way to heal, not your default. As such, it really depends on your mana situation, and chi you have built up at that time you decide to fist weave, along with your groups current situation. The rotation below is just to get a very good start on your fistweaving buffs. how far you continue from there is your decision.
Rotation:

RM - EH - Blackout kick (BK)- Jab - tigerpalm (TP)

Constants!
RM - BK

note only keep blackout kick applied about every 30 seconds to keep serpents zeal, this is much easier to do with powerstrikes as a talent, as once it procs, you know you need to blackout kick.

A note about vital mists:

Vital mists buff applies whenever you tiger palm a enemy, it reduces cast time and mana cost of Vital mists by 20% per application. This is why my rotation doesn't have UP unless in more serious group level straights. You should be prettymuch mashing tigerpalm until the group as a whole is in more dire straights because for one person dipping into low just using up your stacks of Vital mists to cast SURG is much more useful and less chi consuming.

SURG becomes even more useful once you get the first bonus of "The Red Crane" gear. (non ToT raid set gear,) As SURG is further reduced in mana cost by another 10% overall, meaning you can shoot off SURG at 4 stacks of Vital mists, without a heck of allot of backlash.

Note on Chi:
Chi while Fistweaving should almost always be used on melee attacks. This has changed from release thanks to a monk passive known as Muscle Memory. Thanks to it, you receive quite a nice chunk of your mana in return after using jab to generate chi. Making all of the melee attacks much more usable to mana cost of jab. That's of course also considering all your melee attacks after your Serpent Statue and your Serpents Zeal is active, every attack you make heals the lowest party member by 50% of damage dealt. (thank you eminence)

Note on Jab:

This is probably your most used chi generator in Fistweaving, but probably the one you want to use least, thanks to muscle memory, without using the chi it generates on a melee attack you are essentially tossing mana away. -Always- make sure your EH and your RM are on cd before you use jab, even then, you might want to consider using the chi generated by these moves for something other than TP or BK, considering your parties current condition.

Fistweaver Theory:
The benefit of fistweaving is that your in the thick of it and its a very conditional way to heal. if you don't know what your going to do at the exact moment something happens, someone is gonna get really hurt or end up dieing. (maybe even you!)

The basic theory is when damage to the group is light, lightly damage, if its medium, medium damage and think about using more than melee to heal, if its heavy, spam damage while using your chi almost only for healing, (UP, EM, etc) or rolling out of melee and channel healing.

Weaving between ranged and Melee, closing, retreating, and damage avoidance:

All become much more important once you decide to Fistweave. This is why Chi Torpedo and celerity become so important, to me. To start with this set up is I RM, Chi Torpedo, (to close distance,) begin average rotation.

if I notice I am suddenly standing in boss or mob turd, chi torpedo through the mob, (so I am behind it, and if its safe,) EH, begin rotation again.

If I notice ranged taking more dmg then melee (for whatever reason) Chi torpedo back to my serpent statue - SCK - UP, (if i can,) Chi Torpedo back.

what these talents allow me to do is move a relatively long distance away, heal everyone at the point I left, everyone on the way and to the point I arrive for quite a bit of dmg right off. (for me, about two ticks of SCK, a full SCK channel if it crits,) and quite a bit more often then with any of the other two talents.
Edited by Gonin on 4/14/2013 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Talents, Glyphs and Stat Priority:

I already mentioned stat priority above. But one more time for anyone that didnt get it.

Spirit > Int > haste (up to soft cap,) > Crit > Mastery > Haste (after soft cap)

Though I do want to stress, as long as you are continuously taking healing gear, gemming with heal or caster gems that make sense for your class, and keeping this priority in mind, very rarely will you have a issue.

Talents are pretty as the user sees fit, and as the situation allows. There are a couple I would highly suggest over the others though.

Celerity over any other t1 talent :

you shouldn't be running around much as a monk healer anyway. If your not channeling, you should be fistweaving. Celerity just lets you use roll more often, which should be you main way to travel around simply because of its speed and distance.
-
Swaggle says: , Tiger's Lust is *really* good. It allows you to have a sprint that you can control directionally. Tiger's Lust was amazing on Imperial Vizier Zorlok and Blade Lord Tayak. There are a lot of fights or mechanics where it's simply too dangerous to roll as a form of movement, but a movement speed increase is still beneficial.
-
Thanks Swaggle, I agree that sometimes you can get yourself into trouble with roll, but after leveling to 90 using a monk, you should be able to control your roll very well. Though I can see Tiger's Lust being used in such a way.

Power Strikes over any t3 talent :

Honestly, I don't like passives that give you a sudden burst you cant control like power strikes does. But in compare with the other two, its a obvious choice. Ascension sends the wrong message entirely. the extra mana is nice, but you shouldn't be too worried about mana with mana tea anyway, the extra chi slot is just useless, since I have yet to find any reason to ever have five chi. Chi Brew sounds good, but really give thought to just what you can do with four chi. Two uplifts, without having any remaining chi. Then consider that you can gain 3 chi easy by using EH, RM, and jab, (4 if you use SURG or have powerstrikes.) For a 1.5 min cool down, its just not worth it, though I guess it could have use in pvp.

Chi Torpedo over any t6 Talent:

As I explained a bit in my fistweaver guide, chi torpedo just allows for even more functionality out of your roll utility. It could be considered a tie with Rushing Jade Wind if you only plan to channel heal, but if you even foresee a shot that you might be fistweaving eventually, Chi torpedo had priority simply because it costs nothing but a relatively short cd, heals and moves you from one point to another. Xuen the White Tiger has his uses and does increase eminence healing by a nice burst, especially in instances where there are allot of mobs, (to take maximum advantage of his AOE,) or when your channel healing and need the eminence healing during a tough time or need to move consistently. His cd for me is really just too large.

T2 talents.

I wanted to touch base with these talents because they are actually quite important. Though all of them are functional, i wanted to touch base with my own experiences with them.

Chi Wave: Chi wave actually does heal for a nice chunk. The problem is the distance between heals. (it needs to bounce from friend, to enemy, to friend...etc) the projectile that does this is actually rather slow, and if it does happen to hit a ally with full health, it vanishes. With a class that already depends so much on the system to heal to make it viable, I like at least one move with a little more control.

Zen Sphere:

I have used this and honestly, its quite nice. its HoT is just a sad little thing, but its burst at the end can seriously make your life easier, consider that you can stick it on two players before one pops, its functionality its doubled. The problem I have with it is I have to wait for 16 secs to actually get the effect I want. Even then, I have to wait for it to completely run out, otherwise I miss the effect I want and begin the wait all over again. Doing this process for two spells all while keeping track of everyone's health and my rotation was just too much for me.

Chi Burst:

I love this move honestly. its basically a harder hitting chi torpedo that explodes at the end for a nice fat burst of healing and dmg. Its cast time normally draws people away from it, but you have to remember it doesn't interrupt anything but your channel heals. It does require some aiming to get just right, along with some distance to get the most out of it. But considering it heals you, and everyone on the way to your target, you can use it pretty much anywhere on a boss and have it be worth its negligible cast time, though using it from ranged is never a bad idea.
Edited by Gonin on 4/14/2013 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Glyphs:

There are two glyphs there is no reason not to have, and a fight out for your monks use that can trade off for that final slot.

Glyph of mana tea: Increases the functionality of mana tea by leaps and bounds. No more standing there and channeling it hoping that no one gets too hurt that you cant heal them out of. Pop it consistently between rotations after you get two charges, and your mana shouldn't be a massive problem ever again.

Glyph of Renewing Mists: Increases the functionality of your only cross - mode healing function. there is no reason not to take it.

Glyph of Surging Mists: Fistweaver talent. Without it, trying to fistweave for any real amount of time is a waste of it. the break between finding someone with low health to use SURG on and targeting them, then casting it is far too much. Some have stated a macro works better, since it frees up a glyph slot. I disagree, because it doesn't solve having to break off attention from what your doing, to find someone to heal, then cast. No matter how simple the macro makes it. this is simply hit the button, continue with your rotation.

Glyph of Life Cocoon: Useful for pvp only, but man, what a useful one

Glyph of Spinning Crane Kick: Useful if your taking Rushing Jade Wind as your final talent. There have been some below that states its useful if you need to SCK on the move. I have a problem with this when I tried it. One, SCK is very mana demanding for the heal it provides, two, your completely disabled as you are casting it, and lastly, you only really ever want to SCK when you have a group of allies in one spot needing healing. If you need to move while casting SCK in my mind, it means you shouldn't have used it anyway -or- you missed. Both of which are bad. Maybe in pvp, it has some benefit.

Glyph of Zen Meditation: Been proven wrong about this glyph. Apparently pvp is little to no place for zen med. In that case, I see very little use for this one. As in PVE you shouldn't be casting ZM if you need to move as it disables you from healing. If you need to move, likelihood is, others do too which means your not healing.

Glyph of Uplift: It could be useful, maybe, if it didn't cost so much. As a healer, fist or channel, I can see the draw so you can stick to abusing EM, or to using your chi for melee attacks as a fist weaver, and leave this as a spam. Before they made t2 talents cost nothing it had a even more reasonable place. But now...its just more abuse to your mana bar than you really need.
Edited by Gonin on 4/14/2013 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
And thats it! im sorry for the length but I wanted everything in one place that could answer any question. Ill save this slot for anymore FAQ's that need answering, or corrections/expansions.

Edit 1.1 : cleaned up formatting, its a lil easier to read now, added a bit, withdrawn a bit, made my point of view on fistweaving clearer.
Edited by Gonin on 4/14/2013 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
The whole flasking and eating spirit is kinda not that great. Spirit is best gained through reforging and gemming, due to the 2:1 nature of gems and lack of losing intellect from reforging.

Intellect in general is better than spirit (for flasks and food at least) unless you're like, below 470 item level.
Reply Quote
No offense, but your "creds" are entirely LFR. Your sentence structure and punctuation are just horrible, and the guide as a whole is badly formatted. In addition, I don't agree with your writeup of the glyphs and talents.

You're right that there should be a Mistweaver guide, but I don't think you're the person to write it. (I'm not the person to write it either, because I've only healed LFR.)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
No offense, but your "creds" are entirely LFR. Your sentence structure and punctuation are just horrible, and the guide as a whole is badly formatted. In addition, I don't agree with your writeup of the glyphs and talents.

You're right that there should be a Mistweaver guide, but I don't think you're the person to write it. (I'm not the person to write it either, because I've only healed LFR.)

Well, he is correct about the RM and MT glyphs being almost must-haves, at least in pve.

The talent evaluation is just flat wrong. CT has its uses but there are many fights where Xuen is just better. ZS is pretty much garbage compared to both other options. The t45 talents all have arguments in their favor but since the 5.2 changes I'd say power strikes is probably the worst-not on demand for oh s moments and not as good from an efficiency standpoint as ascension if you are doing a lot of fistweaving.
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
Power Strikes is far and away the only choice for T45, so...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
The comments about flasking/fooding spirit (worst trade-off for spirit), Celerity, Chi Torpedo, and Glyph of Surging Mists are all dead wrong.
Glyph of Surging Mists: Fistweaver talent. Without it, trying to fistweave for any real amount of time is a waste of it. the break between finding someone with low health to use SURG on and targeting them, then casting it is far too much.

TARGETTING? Hello, use mouseovers or some sort of clique functionality (Clique/Vuhdo/Healbot). I almost never use Glyph of Surging Mists while Fistweaving and do not find it mandatory at all. Generally, glyph of MT/RM/SCK are all must-haves for me.

you shouldn't be running around much as a monk healer anyway. If your not channeling, you should be fistweaving. Celerity just lets you use roll more often, which should be you main way to travel around simply because of its speed and distance

Celerity is a good talent if you're speccing Chi Torpedo. Otherwise, Tiger's Lust is *really* good. It allows you to have a sprint that you can control directionally. Tiger's Lust was amazing on Imperial Vizier Zorlok and Blade Lord Tayak. There are a lot of fights or mechanics where it's simply too dangerous to roll as a form of movement, but a movement speed increase is still beneficial.

Glyph of Spinning Crane Kick: Useful if your taking Rushing Jade Wind as your final talent.

No. Glyph of SCK is useful if you are using SCK on the move at all. RJW is good for any fight where the bulk of your healing is dependant on spamming SCK. For most fights, RJW is not the best talent, but Glyph of SCK is still very good.

Also, Glyph of Zen Med is situational but has its uses in PvE. So you're incorrect there.

Xuen the White Tiger has his uses and does increase eminence healing by a nice burst, but CD/Heals, isnt worth the talent slot.

Wrong again. Xuen is the best talent for the majority of fights. You're underestimating the amount of Eminence healing done by Xuen, which makes me question if you've ever actually used it. We only have one 3-minute throughput CD; speccing Xuen gives us a 2nd.
Chi Torpedo does have its uses but between the two talents, Xuen is a safer bet to take in general.

Your guide needs some formatting; it's currently incredibly difficult to read.
Also your armory is really not impressive, and I don't mean your progression (though that's really questionable as well). You are missing 7 enchants, 3 gems, and a belt buckle. Your gemming is inconsistant, and you are 1010 haste below the first RM breakpoint. You also have several items that haven't been reforged (including pieces with mastery on them, which is far and away our worst stat). You also have no professions (I don't consider LW at 80 to be anything).

You should really get your toon in order as a first priority before making a guide. Right now your guide is really a lot of misinformation.

Here's an example of a good MW guide, and a reference for anyone who needs a good guide:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1251599-The-Serpent’s-Accord-A-Mistweaver-PvE-Guide
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
That guide is pretty outdated though, swaggle.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
That guide is pretty outdated though, swaggle.

It is? Granted I haven't read it thoroughly, what I have read seems decently accurate and much of it seems fairly up to date for 5.2. :/

edit: Ahh I scrolled down and it's talking about gear from last tier. The stat/spell/etc advice seems accurate though.
Edited by Swaggle on 4/14/2013 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Monk
-stare-

What did I just read?

SWAGGLE HOLD MA WEAVE.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
-stare-

What did I just read?

SWAGGLE HOLD MA WEAVE.

Hah that gives an entirely new meaning to mistweaver
Reply Quote
Hah that gives an entirely new meaning to mistweaver

That made me laugh probably more than it should have.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Nearly every ability on the mmo champ guide that is related to fistweaving is outdated.

Tiger's Palm Does approximately 40% damage of a blackout kick. ... should be 80%.
BK - still says zeal stacks
SCK - Doesn't have muscle memory note
Teachings of the Monestary - out of date
entire 6.1 Fistweaving section - totally out of date, not even a mention of muscle memory, still mentions Jabing for uplift Chi.

Any not considering ascension needs to take a second look... @25% crit...
No Asc - (8% mana cost Jab) - (4% MM + 1.25% MT) = 2.75% mana / 2 seconds FW'ing cost
W/ Asc - (8% mana cost Jab) - (4.6% MM + 1.44% MT) = 1.96% mana/ 2 seconds FW'ing cost
if you don't have Ascension you spend about 40% more mana fistweaving than otherwise. Sure you get an extra Chi every 20 second but if you are keeping up ReM you already have an "extra chi" every 8 seconds. With Ascension, while fistweaving you can basically "sit" on up to 3 chi, having the last 2 chi be the only ones being spent and earned allowing for a quick uplift-expel-uplift on demand.
Expel harm, unless you are going to use that Chi for a Chi-based healing spell, is also a single target dps loss.. Obviously for AoE, the extra Chi becomes much more valuable, because BK is so much more damage in a AoE situation.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I think the best part of this guide is that it's entirely opinion based. The talent choices, the glyph choices, the flask and food choices...those are all only opinions and relative to one's specific situation. I've almost reached the point where I need no more Spirit, but that extra little bit helps on fights that are loooooong (see: Will of the Emperor, Horridon, Council), so I tend to carry a few extra Spirit and Int flasks around, alongside their respective foods, just so I can be prepared. However, I tend to stick to int in most situations, because I have the mana to deal with it. Telling someone just to go Spirit with food and flasks is just bad advice.

In fact, most of this is bad advice. I run Chi Torpedo, and it's quite nice; however, it has its faults, such as diminished usage on fights where we can't stack, and in such situations, Xuen would probably be a much better choice. I run Surging Mist glyph because I find mouseover macros hard to get control over; however, I know that it is a bit of a subpar glyph, and if I really needed it, I'd end up running SCK. Zen Sphere...just no. Just so much no. If we had lots of spell power, then prehaps Zen Sphere would be the optimal choice, but as it stands right now, it's trash compared to Chi Wave (which acts as a much burstier, much better version of ZS) and Chi Burst (incredible for stack fights)

By the way, Chi Burst doesn't explode at the end; it just hits the target, and heals/damages everyone along the way.

For fistweaving, there is little use of it in anything but farmed content, and advocating doing so is just stupid if it is the sole reason progression is being held up. Now, there are fights, like Elegon and perhaps the latter half of Horridon, where fistweaving will prove to be a bit better, but if you're fistweaving and are dying to heals, the reason you're losing is because you are not optimally healing to your fullest.

The best part about this: You're in LFR gear. You don't have the experience of raiding in at least 10 man normals, and you don't have the experience of raiding in any heroic setting. You have no reason to be making a guide for how to heal as a MW.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
The best part about this: You're in LFR gear. You don't have the experience of raiding in at least 10 man normals, and you don't have the experience of raiding in any heroic setting. You have no reason to be making a guide for how to heal as a MW.

Your right on one thing, I haven't done enough higher end to be writing a complete guide on healing as normal, but yet, I don't see any up to date guides here. Allot of people are still absolutely silly questions are still being asked that anyone that has a mistweaver can answer. My method does work, at least for me and for now. If my mind gets changed, then yes, I will change the guide. I have no problem at all assuming I am wrong. But as of now, this setup allows me to heal for the most I have ever healed, and consistently as a mistweaver.

Here is the challenge, if you think you can do a better guide go ahead. I will read it and if I like it I will happily promote it over mine.

I think the best part of this guide is that it's entirely opinion based. The talent choices, the glyph choices, the flask and food choices...those are all only opinions and relative to one's specific situation.

It is! I never claimed to be omnipotent or the leading authority on monks, this is what has and continues to work for me, in the gear I have, with what I need to do. I dont use information from number crunchers or other such things becuase of a few reasons.

one, most of them are out of date since the new changes to mistweaving, and two, the few times I have looked them up to see their opinion and implemented it, it worked only in a very specific sets of situations.

04/14/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Fistlobster
or fistweaving, there is little use of it in anything but farmed content, and advocating doing so is just stupid if it is the sole reason progression is being held up.

Agreed, totally, unless something changes for the much better with fistweaving channel healing is so much more effective. I didnt write this guide with progression in mind because honestly, I am not a progression healer and never claimed to be.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm a little curious, and will probably regret this, but how much healing do you actually do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]