Tauren shamans pushed "under the rug"?

41 Orc Shaman
Orc racials are awfully nice, and lorewise being an Orc shaman is a pretty solid decision as well. They were rooted in shamanism before the burning legion got a hold of them.

I've toyed with the idea of trying a Tauren with different classes, but at the end of the day I have no desire to be a MT for a guild group, and the racials just aren't that enticing outside of the HP boost. The stun is worthless for the most part.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Cow is 4 fite.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
because if you can pick troll, why would you choose anything else?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
because if you can pick troll, why would you choose anything else?

Because half the time, transmog on a troll looks ridiculous (unless playing a female) because of the obnoxious slouching they do? :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I like that when i /moo I actually sound it out.

That and I really like the way gear looks on the taurens. Racials may not be that great, but at the end of the day I still get the job done and I look good doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
/moo

I love female Tauren Shamans. I want to change my Draenei but ruhfkjasfb asf I might re-roll. i need one though.

And Mulgore is cool. I love all that chewing grass.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I am a Tauren because I was born to win.

I am a Shaman because I was born to win with impunity.

A Tauren Shaman is the very definition of overwhelming victory, in all aspects of life. We win at things that normal people aren't able to win at.

We win at emotes. We win at breathing. We even win at winning.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Do you see this transmog? This is why.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bad racial and they don't fit through doors.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Mulgore is the worst starting zone

I loved vanilla's Mulgore - gave a very good sense of tranquility and genuine serenity that was a stark contrast to the rough-and-ragged Durotar desert. It suited the Tauren well, and I was genuinely saddened to see Mulgore's changes in Cataclysm (the music change didn't help either, felt like the entire zone was mourning, though for obvious lore reasons)
Reply Quote
I honestly find the tauren starting area unbearable. I got a tauren druid out of the starter area and swore never again. Besides I like goblins. My second choice for a shaman would be a female orc.
Edited by Kórra on 4/20/2013 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
04/15/2013 11:27 AMPosted by Wawanesa
Everyone knows tauren shamans are the best at camouflage. All they have to do is find a cherry tree and paint their hooves red.

Exactly. And what is Pandaria full of?

but red makes my shammy's feet look so much larger than they are.
Joking aside, if time permits this weekend, I'm hoping to dust off my fem tauren shaman and level her up some (83 currently, if creaky brain's recollection function its working properly).
Reply Quote
have ya ever seen a Tauren stalk a Python?
Reply Quote
Do you see this transmog? This is why.

Agreed, been rocking the Golden Skyshatter for about a year now, took 9 months to farm. I like your taste in accessories and gloves as well. Kudos sir. If you ever go "staffamental" I recommend Intensity from Ulduar.

Looks pretty awesome on a tauren too, screw racials, etc. they're not exactly gamebreaking anyways.
Edited by Grulog on 6/26/2013 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Draenei horns and tails have better swag.

That is all.

SWAG originally stood for Secretly We Are Gay.

That is all.

EDIT: Tauren are awesome, however this toon is alliance, so Draenei.
Edited by Indecency on 6/26/2013 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
There is nothing better looking than a Tauren Shaman imo.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
shamans have no resistance to fall damage, so i capitalized on this weak point by becoming a panda

i suggest all of you guys do the same
Edited by Amperage on 6/27/2013 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I raise my hooves, and then things die.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]