Hey Thunderlords

90 Human Warlock
I may not have done any farming or daily quests in the last few months, but I did run 13.5 miles this morning.

Just remember that there's a big-!@# world out there with more to do than this game will ever have. Find a healthier habit and don't look back. If I manage to get through to at least one person, this post was a success.

-Hip-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've never understood these posts. Congrats on breaking away from a habit you were no longer enjoying, but I don't understand the need to evangelize to current players like we are some lost sheep that need to be shown the light.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
, but I did run 13.5 miles this morning.

You may be able to run...but can you lift?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I actually class WoW as a good hobby, it takes me away from getting drunk or doing drugs or going out at night and getting stabbed.

Ozmose you seem to have something agasint this game? This game isnt perfect but what is? If i didnt play WoW ill be playing something else and possibly spending more money on Consoles and Games. This game actrually does some good aswell as bad.

Shouldnt try to destroy a games rep if your not happy with it in anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Not sure if he trolling or dumb...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've never understood these posts. Congrats on breaking away from a habit you were no longer enjoying, but I don't understand the need to evangelize to current players like we are some lost sheep that need to be shown the light.

^^^Srsly^^^^,

Go patronize someone else ozmose
Edited by Clockwerk on 4/16/2013 3:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bro, do you even lift?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]