KORKRON BOOTS. We want them Help us get them!

90 Orc Warrior
GIVE US KOR'KRON BOOTS! OR GIVE US DEATH!

I have for more then a year now tried getting Blizzard to add matching KOR'KRON Elite Boots to the game. Believe it or not they had a matching pair of boots already in the game back in a Beta Patch of BC. It was part of the Fel Steel Plate set, but for some reason they were removed with a lot of other craftable items.

Now with 5.3 coming, the Kor'Kron being the spot light of the patch and "old" armor redone being part of the new patch ideas, if there was ever a time for Blizzard to add a matching set of boots for Wyrmrest Accord's and other servers Kor'Kron Roleplayers,
THIS IS IT!

HELP ME AND YOUR EVER GROWING KOR'KRON ELITE ROLEPLAYING POPULATION WYRMREST ACCORD.

• Open your Customer Support Tab (?) and Press the Box [Submit a Suggestion]. Tell Blizzard you want them to add Matching Kor'Kron Elite NPC boots to the game to help out your pal Kiethoo and his fellow Kor'Kron Brothers and Sisters.

• And/Or

• Reply to this Thread or Like this Thread and maybe draw enough attention to it for Blizzard to notice, since the dozens of others I have posted over the year haven't yet.
  • Edited by Kiethoo on 4/14/2013 6:07 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    Forget that, give us proper sentinel plate gear.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid

Kor'kron before Sentinel.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    04/14/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Leafies

Kor'kron before Sentinel.

booooo :P

Yanno what'd really be nice? If all guard types had the full armor set available. It's been just Grunt Leather and Human Plate for ages.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    Yanno what'd really be nice? If all guard types had the full armor set available. It's been just Grunt Leather and Human Plate for ages.

I'd rather have better looking guards.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Monk
    I can't wear shoes.

Racists.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Done. Hopefully you get what you want.
    Reply Quote
    I can't wear shoes.

Racists.

We're too evolved to wear shoes.

Edit: On a serious note, I submitted my suggestion. Best of luck to you. :D
    Edited by Mieczavasar on 4/14/2013 6:49 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    25 Troll Druid
    I put in a suggestive request for them as well Kiethoo.

However, I personally think that there is more chance for them to appear when we attack Org directly than in patch 5.3 (something like a [Bloodstained Korkron Boots] item drop)
    Edited by Zinzert on 4/15/2013 12:45 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    I'M GONNA NEED MORE BUMPS AND TICKETS THEN THIS!

COME ON WYRMREST ACCORD!

I'm asking for your help! You need only make the smallest of effort to assist me!
    Post a Suggestion Ticket!
    or
    Reply to this Thread!
    Or do Both!
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    More people could have done it they just didn't post here.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Death Knight
    Why don't you just wear Uggs?
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warlock
    You should just add vendor gear in each major city, race specific, that matches the 'gear' aesthetically worn by the coal guards. Such as that sweet forsaken emblem shield from Shadowfang Keep, Ironforg guard pauldrons, Sentinel glaves and grunt/Kor'kron armor.

Oh, and make it transmogable ^~ Would be awesome to be in a BG were both sides look like WC3 troops, rather then some patchwork merc force (Try telling me we look like anything else).
    Edited by Catteline on 4/16/2013 8:07 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warlock
    Also, I am not finding this "Submit suggestion" Option of which you speak...
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Rakahu, loved your post bud. Thanks for the Support! ^.^

Come on people!
    Together we can rid Wyrmrest Accord and other servers all across the world of the scourge of Bootless Kor'Kron Feet Stink.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Come on Wyrmrest Accord.
    Show your Favorite Overlord some love.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    What about these?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/97827-latent-korkron-boots
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]