[A] 508 iLvl Rogue looking for morning guild

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just transferred an alliance Rogue, iLvl 508, and I'm seeking a guild that is active and ideally raiding in the morning times, anywhere from 6:30 AM to 1 PM server.

I moved from a lower population realm (Undermine) to Stormrage, but that realm has a lot of buggy issues due to the massively high population. I'm hoping that Azuremyst will be a happy medium, as this realm seems to have a decent number of people on during the morning hours mentioned above.

I'm 4/6 on MSV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES (elite), and 1/12 ToT.

Would prefer to find a guild that has at least a few raiders in it doing these raids during these hours, so we can use that as a core to grow into Throne of Thunder, supplementing with non-guild members as needed. If your guild already has a number of people in Throne of Thunder, then that would be great.

Worst case is your guild has some 90s that play during those hours but haven't started raiding at all for one reason or another. If so maybe I can help get you guys started.

I also do occasional PvP, BGs, arenas, and achievement hunting. I wouldn't mind doing challenge mode dungeons, but just haven't had the opporutunity up until now.

Thanks for your interest, and look me up in game: Imagui is my rogue's name.

Battletag: Balthasar#1546
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The servers finally registered my character transfer, so posting on my rogue to show my bona fides.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]