unable to establish connection to server!

(Locked)

90 Human Warlock
Realm is terenas
I use the Iphone 5

Was working great yesterday but quit working for almost 15 hours now
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am also getting the same error.
Again, I'm getting the same error. Cannot establish a connection tho the server. :(
90 Goblin Warlock
Same error here, it started last night.
Same here, 2 other friends with the same problem. Out on Iphone and Android.
90 Human Mage
Same problem here. Was out all day yesterday for me, and maybe even some saturday night.

Android ICS (Ice Cream Sandwhich)
90 Tauren Warrior
Same erro on iPhone 4s iOS 5.0
90 Blood Elf Paladin
same error on android razr
90 Goblin Shaman
I have had the same problem on a Samsung Galaxy S Android. I have tried uninstalling and clearing cache, then re-installing, as well as hard restarts of my phone. Neither has resolved the problem and other net-based programs and apps work fine.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Same error on both my iPhone and my friend's Android. Was working briefly last morning, but seems completely broken since then.
Yeah, everyone I've spoken to seems to be having this issue on both iphone and android. I can login to other servers, like Europe, but not America/Oceanic. "Unable to establish connection to the server".
90 Human Warlock
Same issue. iPhone 4. Worked last night just fine. Have uninstalled, reset iPhone, to no avail.

I can login to non us servers however:
48 Undead Rogue
Same issue here. I am using an iPhone 4s and the issue presented itself Sunday morning right after I used the app to put some stuff up on AH.

I tried re-installing, but that didn't work.
Quality Assurance
An error occurred on the evening (PST) of Sunday 4/14 and persisted until Monday morning 4/15, when we located the defect and restarted the server.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]