Reply Quote
93 Draenei Paladin
Well said.

May I join?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
1. Yes, we take Demonology Warlocks.
2. Yes, we take Gay people.
3. Yes, we take Gay people that play Demonology Warlocks.

This made me chuckle. Best of luck sounds like a fun guild.
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
Hi Gassy! I've been looking for you in-game... I'd love to have a conversation with you about joining (even if you're flatulent), and toss you an invitation. Look for me in-game, or reply to this thread with a way to contact you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Baalthazzar
Reply Quote
8 Draenei Paladin
Are you still taking recruits?
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman
If you are still recruiting I have a new hunter named wretchlax.
Reply Quote
16 Gnome Rogue
Consider me intrigued. I'll send you an in-game mail Baalthazzar, and maybe we can have a chat about me joining the ranks of <Revelation Inc>.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Is the guild still alive and kicking?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello my name Is Craig . I am 45y old father of 3. I am a strong believer in Christ and looking for a new home . My main is a 552 ilvl prot pally. I am looking for a guild into raiding but not hardcore or to casual. Kind of somewhere in between, not raiding more than 2 nights a week. My wife plays also and will probably come with me. I am currently horde but prefer alliance. Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
He hasn't logged on in a long while now. He and his ex wife were my guild masters. Now his ex wife is my girlfriend. Drama commence? :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Also his ex wife has gone horde. FTH.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
LMFAO now i have seen it all and your guild rules are completely Funny as heck This is totally hilarious and iv been playing wow for 10 years and this is a 1st

PS.. Im ROTFLMAO
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Paladin
:(
Edited by Vynledron on 8/20/2014 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I don't play this character often, but if you're still recruiting, I'd be interested in joining.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Is this guild still around?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I have recently started a character on Wyrmrest Accord. Named a guild ' Equites Sancti' ( Holy Knights ). I am trying to recruit -christians-. Any tips or any interest would be grateful! Could use the help to lvl the guild up! Right now its lvl one atm!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Well I'm guessing no one check this thread anymore. Sad.
Reply Quote
94 Worgen Druid
I'm still interested in finding a Christ centered Guild. I would like to maybe find one that will help me get my cloak before WoD. And maybe form a some new friendships. I have a friend that will log back on when WoD drops and he would probably join also. Any suggestions. Not looking for anything weird, just some like minded fellowship.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
you need god on your side to get your cloak before WoD, pray to RNGesus everyday son, ask and you shall receive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]