Welcome the newest MVP, Tiapriestess!

Blizzard Employee
Hello Mac Community!

Today marks another important milestone. We are proud to add yet another member of our community to our MVP program for Technical Support.

If you are a regular here on the Mac Technical forums or like to help out around the Customer Support forum, then we are sure that you’re aware of Tiapriestess. He's been there to help those who are in need, troubleshoot new issues as they arise, and give valuable feedback about how Blizzard games function on all platforms. He will still do all these things, but now with a bit of green flair!

Please join us as we welcome Tiapriestess into the folds of MVPs :)

/shoots Green Fireworks

Gratz!
Edited by Machkhan on 4/15/2013 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Congratz Tia...you deserve it.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Welcome to the program, Tiapriestess!
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Priest
Hrm. Your fireworks had a blue "s" hanging off of it. I'm going to eat it since I'm hungry.

I'm glad to continue helping out with the technical support and discussions about the Blizzard games I've enjoyed for years. Here's to fifteen more years of enjoyment, hopefully for everyone!
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
100 Tauren Druid
Congratulations, Tia.

I should warn you - there's a rule about the MVP program. New green buys the cookies. Just don't go buying them from the 'splodey sheep - he's shady.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -- The Fourth Doctor (in "Robot")
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Congratulations, Tia. Thanks for all the help!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Welcome aboard, Tiapriestess! I'll take some cookies'n's's
90 Human Priest
Congratulations, Tia.

I should warn you - there's a rule about the MVP program. New green buys the cookies. Just don't go buying them from the 'splodey sheep - he's shady.

Who needs to buy cookies? I am a cookie! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Congrats & such!

 salute!
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Priest
S4d1k, you really need an avatar. Actually, a lot of Blizzard folk need one. I can only lick so many ice cubes before my tongue breaks off from being frozen. :P
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I've been telling him for the longest time to get one. S4d1k nevers listen to me.

/cry

On a different note, I also created a welcoming thread over in our D3 Mac Tech forums :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568990097#1
Edited by Machkhan on 4/15/2013 5:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
Grats Tia.

Stop by the MVP private forums some time. We have some info to share :)
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Priest
Grats Tia.

Stop by the MVP private forums some time. We have some info to share :)

I would if it weren't 404ing on me. The link in the email isn't working and it doesn't show up on any of the mouseover lists for me.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
I would if it weren't 404ing on me. The link in the email isn't working and it doesn't show up on any of the mouseover lists for me.

You need to go to the main forums page to see it.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Priest
04/15/2013 11:22 PMPosted by Bluspacecow

You need to go to the main forums page to see it.

Not seeing it on any forum page, regardless of where I go. Are certain browsers problematic with that feature of the site?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Draenei Mage
Not seeing it on any forum page, regardless of where I go. Are certain browsers problematic with that feature of the site?

Down the bottom of http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/ ?

Might not of fully clicked over for you yet then.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Congrats Tia,

I am not really a regular at these forums. Yet, I am still quite happy to know there is another knowledgeable person available to help & provide feedback when needed.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Priest
Congrats Tia,

I am not really a regular at these forums. Yet, I am still quite happy to know there is another knowledgeable person available to help & provide feedback when needed.

Thanks! :)

But I've been here a long time. I've always been around, just not as noticeable until now. What really mattered to me was seeing others' problems get solved so they could return to the game they're trying to enjoy.

What a lot of people might not know is that I had stopped playing WoW back in October because I was thoroughly displeased with the World of Dailycraft gating grind (which it still is), but I remained up to date on my client and kept up the troubleshooting during that time even though I couldn't access the in-game world. I'm back in the game now though, as you can see by me not being LV 85 anymore.

That actually gave me a bit more insight into troubleshooting users' problems since I had to find other ways to determine solutions that didn't involve being in the game world. Omegal and Bluspacecow have been really good about helping me learn what they know and were taught. Hopefully as a team we'll keep doing right by everybody else. :)

Bluspacecow: Still hasn't kicked over for me (just updating).
Edited by Tiapriestess on 4/16/2013 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Bluspacecow: Still hasn't kicked over for me (just updating).

I've notified some others about this. Stay tuned.
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Rogue
Congratulations Tiapriestess !!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]