Cant select my main character on forums

90 Undead Warlock
My main character is Ultimus a level 90 Death Knight on Illidan. I cannot select him. He does not appear on the forum drop down menu and the same for my mobile armory to login to do auctions with.

I have cleared my cache, tried different computers, all to no avail. I want to be able to post as him.
Reply Quote
82 Human Warrior
I have this same problem. All my new characters on the server I now play on do not show.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Same here, I can't use either of my 90s and they are on two separate realms.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm also having this issue.
Reply Quote
I too am having this issue. My new character doesn't appear on the list and in fact my list full of characters deleted long ago and some Im not sure I even made.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
I am having this problem right now. Just woke up and my main from Borean Tundra isn't showing anymore.

:P
Edited by Veranolth on 5/1/2014 11:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
IF any of you faction changed, or boosted, look for a level 1 character with the same name from the list of characters, select all of them until you get your character to show up. Fixed the issue multiple times for me.
Reply Quote
I am also having this issue.
Reply Quote
46 Undead Warlock
Yep, me too. This was in addition to the character not showing up after the server merge (I'm on Borean Tundra). Now none of those characters on that realm show up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]