Enh Shaman Haste Breakpoints

90 Draenei Shaman
Hey from what i can see on top end shaman's that haste has become the next most important stat after hit and exp. Was wondering if anyone has a link to the haste break points for us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
haste break points don't exist, I guess it matters for FS but you really don't need to worry about it
Edited by Chillbros on 4/17/2013 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It's going to be 3% hit/Expertice-pvp power-agility-pvp res- Haste/Mastery-crit

some shamans choose to go burst and put crit over haste, so they stack mastery and crit, and use Elemental Mastery(30% haste) in Ascendance, with Flametongue enchant and Elemental burst.

It is a very very good technique for shaman, and you tear through things. Elemental burst gives GREAT burst through melee who usually troll you.

I choose this as my play style, and find that the burst is rather incredible. however I choose Haste over Crit. haste=more attacks=more maelstrom stacks=more healing/elemental burst.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]