Interested in Server xfer

90 Human Priest
Hi! I am interested in transferring to this server. I was wondering how the economy was and are there plenty of guilds looking?

Here is what I am looking for:

*Laid back, fun environment
*Adult guild 18+
*Light raiding schedule (2-3 nights a week)
*Active and loves to chit chat and have fun while playing the game.

My raid schedule is Sunday-Thursday 7pm-11pm & Sat-Sun anytime. I am currently just leveling this toon to prepare it for raiding, however I do have a mage at ilevel 489 and Resto Shammy ilevel 489. I have 4 down in MSV, 4 bosses down in HoF and 1 boss down in ToT.

I'd love to hear from you!! I'll check the forum periodically to check on replies. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
The server is terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The server is terrible.

I endorse this message.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
server is dead nothing sells on ah and not enough players to do the new world bosses either well for the horde it is. it is an alliance heavy server though so maybe it will be different :)
Edited by Ackle on 4/24/2013 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
everyone on Arygos is above 18, except me. I'm 12.

FBP#1, Bledwarf trolls too much. Too many people left during 5.0.

Blizz said they're going to fix realm population issues before 5.4, though...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Server is not great.....
Hard to get Pugs, not a ton of really progressive guilds, AH is dead....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
well i for one will say ive been on arygos for years it has its ups and downs with all the above my guild in particular is always recruiting/raiding weather it be old or new content we are 18+ plus extremely social and have alot of fun chaotic tendencies has been on this server for only a month and in that time have recruited a lil over 150 members and at peak hours have up to 19 players on at once so its far from dead here just need to look in the right places ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]