Tank Lounge #68: Fututanka

90 Night Elf Death Knight
New tat! Yay! It am please me.

Ooo! Tell, tell!

Also, re: monitors... I use two, a 21" and a 24". Used to have a 17" as well, but my new desk doesn't have space and I haven't picked up a swing arm mount yet.

Edit: Fever broke, finally.
Edited by Krinu on 4/18/2013 7:22 PM PDT
14 Night Elf Druid
So apparently I forgot to enchant my shield, oops >_>;
100 Draenei Paladin
04/18/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Clutche
I have two 27" ASUS monitors, and I will never go back to a single monitor if I can help it. It's just so freaking convenient and should be 100% standard.

Same. I got grumpy with my boss when I had to sit in another room watching a super important environment for 3 days .. I had to keep doing my own work but only had 1 monitor on the temporary PC.

Grumpy Mule was grumpy!

Will never use a single monitor ever again.
Edited by Muletia on 4/18/2013 7:31 PM PDT
39 Worgen Warlock
Ooo! Tell, tell!

Tribal wolf's head interlaced with treble clefs and musical notes. It's simple and the wolf thing is a bit cliche but it's symbolic after this most recent breakup so great time for it.

I'll expand it into a sleeve with more musical references (like the prism from Dark Side of the Moon) in a few months. My "dark side", moon reference for the wolf, wolf's head for loyalty, huge underlying musical theme. Essentially, the wolf being my dark side while being fiercely loyal at the same time... you get the idea.

So apparently I forgot to enchant my shield, oops >_>;

HAHA I LAUGH AT YOU.
Edited by Rijdot on 4/18/2013 7:34 PM PDT
100 Pandaren Monk
I just use my wacom cintiq as a 2nd monitor =o
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
That was amusing. A rogue tried ganking me while I was farming warbringers. I may not get veng from a player, but that big troll that has been beating on me sure gives me enough to bend a rogue in half.
100 Human Warrior
04/18/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Clutche
HAVE FUN!

GET BACK TO WORK.

NO.
64 Draenei Death Knight
I may have to get a new video card to drive the dell ultrasharp U2713H for the newer games. Had a little stutter with my 7870 in borderlands 2 in the native resolution.
Edited by Runtime on 4/18/2013 8:52 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think I'm a masochist. I've leveled way too many characters over the past month.

Also, does anyone know what level blood boil stops hitting like a freight train carrying semis?
Edited by Valyrr on 4/18/2013 9:46 PM PDT
14 Night Elf Druid
So I went ahead and trawled Xpariah's logs since s/he cries about Pallies in every thread s/he posts in.

1 Shield Block for all of Ji-Kun, 25H. 3 on H Jin'rokh. 1 Berserker Rage use ever on H Jin'rokh. That's not even covering cd usage which is abysmal.

Megaera? 5 blocks, 1 SW, 3 Demo Shouts. We are talking about an 8 minute fight here.

Zzz, bad player blaming class for being bad.
90 Pandaren Monk
Maybe you guys can help me.

Right now, I'm toting around Relic of Niuzao and it's done me a lot of good. However, tonight, during LFR, I managed to get both Stuff of Nightmares and Terror in the Mists, and I'm unsure if I should switch out my relic for either of those. Perhaps someone can assist me?
100 Pandaren Warrior
I need fraps.

No one who frapses our kills has good taste in music :(

Right now, I'm toting around Relic of Niuzao and it's done me a lot of good. However, tonight, during LFR, I managed to get both Stuff of Nightmares and Terror in the Mists, and I'm unsure if I should switch out my relic for either of those. Perhaps someone can assist me?

No reason for stam in LFR.

But keep it in your bags/bank incase you decide to raid
Edited by Ðemolition on 4/18/2013 10:36 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
I need fraps.

No one who frapses our kills has good taste in music :(

No reason for stam in LFR.

But keep it in your bags/bank incase you decide to raid

Yes, because I never want to raid or anything. >> I'm being serious, and I'd rather you cut the condescension and get an answer without a backhanded response.
14 Night Elf Druid
Terror + reforged Stuff

replace Stuff for Lei Shi, Meg, Council
Edited by Kangarooster on 4/18/2013 10:41 PM PDT
100 Pandaren Warrior
Yes, because I never want to raid or anything. >> I'm being serious, and I'd rather you cut the condescension and get an answer without a backhanded response.

I was being dead serious.

Stam is useless for LFR.

But keep it around for if you decide to raid.
90 Pandaren Monk
Terror + reforged Stuff

replace Stuff for Lei Shi, Meg, Council

I already have Vial of Dragon's Blood, so maybe that's better than Stuff?
90 Pandaren Monk
04/18/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Ðemolition

I was being dead serious.

Stam is useless for LFR.

But keep it around for if you decide to raid.

Stop implying I don't raid. I came here last week asking for another tank for the raid held by a lot of the members of the Healing forums. So please, stop talking down to me.
14 Night Elf Druid
Stuff is better than Vial. No matter what spec of tank you are you only use either of those trinkets for the stats, not the procs. So heroic Vial is better than normal Stuff, etc.
Edited by Kangarooster on 4/18/2013 10:48 PM PDT
100 Draenei Warrior
New tat! Yay! It am please me.
I should get the Car'a'carn tattoos done. Just because.

I won't, but it'd be neat, and a huge sign of my nerdiness. Well, to those who know what the Car'a'carn is.

EDIT: Also, I might get murdered by an Aiel.
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
Edited by Waniou on 4/18/2013 10:49 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Stuff is better than Vial. No matter what spec of tank you are you only use either of those trinkets for the stats, not the procs. So heroic Vial is better than normal Stuff, etc.

Then wouldn't my Vial be better? Mine's a normal version.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]