Warriors, WTF? staggering shout useless?

90 Human Warrior
So...I took time off my warrior to level some other alts....I get back on him today to brush up on the training dummies. I used warbringer the SS and it broke off 1 hit.....is this for real?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
yup SS breaks when the target is damaged. It's real.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This is stupidity. Why do mage / priest's root doesn't breake on the first hit and ours do? Because !@uk us, that's why ¬¬
Edited by Armas on 4/18/2013 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Staggering Shout is currently bugged at the moment where the root breaks on even a minuscule of damage, even a tick of deep wounds, breaks it.

However instead of fixing the bug, it appears that the intention will be giving it a larger threshold in which damage breaks the root.

Haven't seen any of the hotfixes mention Staggering Shout, so I assume it's still breaking on Deep Wound tick.
Edited by Liamaru on 4/18/2013 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Its a really nice talent if it worked.... stupid game always makes the intersting things about warrios break... i.e HL
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I understand having it break on damage but not so little of damage. The other root that needs to break on damage is the hunter root. I thought I remembered Blizz saying that the hunter root was supposed to break on damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]