shaman question

Why can't shamans tank? They wear shield and mail armour what up with that?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
not sure if trolling...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Blizzard did make the rockbiter enhance a tank enhance, maybe their goal is to create sham tanks?
Reply Quote
I dont know if you consider it trolling but I wanted to make a shaman only reason I didnt was because they couldn't tank and I wanted a class that could. I was dissapointed I couldn't be a shamman tank
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
A long time ago back in vanilla, they thought about making shaman full blown tanks but decided not too. They also toyed with the notion of rogues being able to use shields but scrapped that.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I dont know if you consider it trolling but I wanted to make a shaman only reason I didnt was because they couldn't tank and I wanted a class that could. I was dissapointed I couldn't be a shamman tank

Ahh ok, It is common around the sham forums to say things like "bring back sham tanks" "but why do we have rockbiter" etc. No we don't tank but in the vanilla days we were more set up to and some of the old stuff is still around like threat generation through rockbiter.
Edited by Rapph on 4/18/2013 5:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We use shields because we're strong enough to hold them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
because Aliens
Reply Quote
lawl
anyways it would have been so awsome shamans are cool
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Why can't shamans tank? They wear shield and mail armour what up with that?

Because Blizzard doesn't want us to tank- that's why.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]