Necro bumping this forum

100 Troll Druid
It's spring 2013 and the world didn't end on December 21st. Time to dust out this cobwebbed vajina of a forum and start pumping in new topics.

Since winter, the realm has said goodbye to progression oriented TDB. :( I am sad to see you go. We are also welcoming back the good ol' boys from Fail Train. Comohawk, stop being a stranger. And go figure, Veritas is back to being one of the top 3 guilds on the realm. Haven't seen you guys that high since Anub'arak and Zombieland were the new hotness. Congrats, chaps! I hope your success continues.

What else is goin' down in Velentown??
Edited by Cobane on 4/19/2013 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
It's hard to tell what's going on in Velentown these days because of Cross Realm Zones. I used to really connect with the community hanging out in Goldshire. Now that place is filled with people from other realms.

Cities remain intact, but.... cities. Trade chat. Meh.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
I play World of Warcraft sometimes.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I play World of Warcraft sometimes.

Inspirational.
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Mage
I used to really connect with the community hanging out in Goldshire.

The emphasis frightens me.

Edit: Colbane - Shade of Arrows is ranked 85th on Velen for achievement points. Eighty-Fifth!!! That's terrible! Get your priorities straight!
Edited by Sappho on 4/23/2013 12:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
04/23/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Sappho

Edit: Colbane - Shade of Arrows is ranked 85th on Velen for achievement points. Eighty-Fifth!!! That's terrible! Get your priorities straight!

I just felt like everybody knew me in some way, and I knew a lot of the people there.

It was almost like a family. :'(
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
04/23/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Sappho

I have failed at leadership. I shall proceed to commit ritual suicide to restore honor to my guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]